Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,968 members, 7,980,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

Paul Okoye Twin Kids Resumes School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Twin Kids Resumes School (867 Views)

Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Twin Kids Resumes School by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye's twins kids, Nathan and Nadia with wife, Anita have resumed school.

Their excited mom took to her social media space to share photos of them at school saying;

''Who swapped my babies for big kids!!!! ������Nadia grabbed Nathan’s hand once they got to school... with an assurance of “ we’ve got this”! I am such a proud mama, Andre was so happy to see his siblings off to school... Someone once said ; “ To raise a child who is comfortable enough to leave you, means you’ve done your job. They are not ours to keep, but to teach how to soar on their own”.''

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/paul-okoye-twin-kids-resumes-school.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Paul Okoye Twin Kids Resumes School by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
cool
Re: Paul Okoye Twin Kids Resumes School by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Twin Kids Resumes School by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
So we should go and kidnap them

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad... Just Shut Up And Hug Me D / See Paper And Pencil Work Of Phyno / IK Ogbonna Babymama Reveals Why She's Not A Good Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.