Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver (18372 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by propsvila: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Honestly speaking Ambode tried in Lagos although not all parts of Lagos really felt his impact.
But Lagos need deliverance from Jagaban, don't even trust this Sanwolu of a guy shinning teeth up and down. If only the vote of Lagosians will count Agbaje will be in Lagos Government house come may 29 2019.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Lekzyloaded: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
We Are Now A Clean Party, All Corrupt Members Are Now In APC – PDP

https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/we-are-now-a-clean-party-all-corrupt-members-are-now-in-apc-pdp/
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by generalcorper042(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
So u people don forget Mc Oluomo be dat.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by godquality: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
BabaO2:

Proof it.
Badagry is completely disconnected from the rest of Lagos.
Refuse has taken over Lagos again
Traffic jam all over Lagos as a result of failed portions of road and upsurge in human disorderliness just because of scrapping KAI
I thought am the only one that can see the total neglect that Badagry is. In fact the roads from Mile 2 down to Seme border is in shambles. It's like there's a disconnect between that part of Lagos to the rest of Lagos.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by 9ja083: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Is ironic hw Tinubu denied Ambode ticket wen he actually worked then turns around to campaigning for buhari who the whole country is crying against for his second term. Is naija nt an interesting country grin

Ambode no de give am enough money. He wants somebody that will be paying him well and not who did well for Lagos state.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
I like ambode but I know sanwo olu will do better..
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Bakare99(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
He gave the whole work to fake contractors especially the ongoing work from Oshodi to Abule Egba they have destroy the express road
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:
I can't wait to see the Oshodi BRT Terminus, but the morale is low..
How is the moral low?
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Christistruth00: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
propsvila:
Honestly speaking Ambode tried in Lagos although not all parts of Lagos really felt his impact.
But Lagos need deliverance from Jagaban, don't even trust this Sanwolu of a guy shinning teeth up and down. If only the vote of Lagosians will count Agbaje will be in Lagos Government house come may 29 2019.

Godfather Politics aside , the best ever Governor of Lagos is between Ambode and Jakande.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Christistruth00: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
generalcorper042:
So u people don forget Mc Oluomo be dat.

We are praying for Jesus to have Mercy on him so he can become a born again Evangelist to all the Area fathers and Agbero boys of Lagos.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Soulsymbol99: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
9ja083:

Ambode no de give am enough money. He wants somebody that will be paying him well and not who did well for Lagos state.

Heard the phone call story, bt hw did we get hia as a nation? Who did we offend?
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Shawnnn01: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Is ironic hw Tinubu denied Ambode ticket wen he actually worked then turns around to campaigning for buhari who the whole country is crying against for his second term. Is naija nt an interesting country grin
That’s because he is not as foolish or senseless like many Biafrans. I mean when a tribe can allow a fool lead over 2 million of its people to their early graves over Ojukwu ego tripping I won’t bet my luck with such pathetic people.
spokesboy:
This is our time and a great opportunity for Lagosians to be liberated from the shackles of the greedy and selfish APC slave masters who have insatiable appetite to overwhelm the masses with heavy tax burden, grabbing their lands & properties with fraudulent "Acquisition" edicts and nothing to show for it in terms of improvement in the lives of the people. This is our time to breathe some fresh air and kick out the APC looters who have cornered Lagos for almost 20 years.
Have you freed your fathers from the shackles of Kanu or your foolish governors that have no remarkable project to show in 4 years and am talking all the PDP governors in the East, not one single remarkable project. Even Ganduje you accused commissioned two bridges no governor in the east dare embark upon not in this dispensation or the next.

propsvila:
You hopeless Igbo won’t just stop talking trash what part of Lagos did Ambrose tried ? What part of Lagos is not littered with waste ? I shuttle Ikorodu my home town n Ajah n I see nothing remarkable about this idiot. You Igbo expect Yoruba to celebrate this failure like you are celebrating all the 4 failed PDP governors in the east ba ?! 4 governors with not a single landmark project in 4 years Ah !

You Igbos are done for.
Your foolish ways will never be our way
Christistruth00:

Godfather Politics aside , the best ever Governor of Lagos is between Ambode and Jakande.
You are cursed n the God you worship bear me witness what happened to Fashola ?
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by spokesboy: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Have you freed your fathers from the shackles of Kanu or your foolish governors that have no remarkable project to show in 4 years and am talking all the PDP governors in the East, not one single remarkable project. Even Ganduje you accused commissioned two bridges no governor in the east dare embark upon not in this dispensation or the next.
It's obvious you and your fathers are Children of hate, bitterness and tribal bigots. How did you decipher from my post that I'm a Biafran? Your error of judgement in itself is sufficient to discredit your advocacy as mere hipocrisy. The fact that I'm making a case against APC is not sufficient for you to stereotype me. For your information, I'm a Lagosian, both of Isale-Eko and Oyo origin. #SayNoToHatersAndBigots
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Christistruth00: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shawnnn01:
That’s because he is not as foolish or senseless like many Biafrans. I mean when a tribe can allow a fool lead over 2 million of its people to their early graves over Ojukwu ego tripping I won’t bet my luck with such pathetic people.

You hopeless Igbo won’t just stop talking trash what part of Lagos did Ambrose tried ? What part of Lagos is not littered with waste ? I shuttle Ikorodu my home town n Ajah n I see nothing remarkable about this idiot. You Igbo expect Yoruba to celebrate this failure like you are celebrating all the 4 failed PDP governors in the east ba ?! 4 governors with not a single landmark project in 4 years Ah !

You Igbos are done for.
Your foolish ways will never be our way
You are cursed n the God you worship bear me witness what happened to Fashola ?

Oga he who Christ has blessed no man can curse, l am from SW.
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Shawnnn01: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Christistruth00:

Oga he who Christ has blessed no man can curse, l am from SW.
Trademark of foolish Igbos
Re: Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver by Christistruth00: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Trademark of foolish Igbos

If you check my posts properly you will know where I am from . All Nigerians were made for Gods Glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwara Traditional Rulers Endorse APC Governorship Candidate / Nigeria Has Lost 20 Rangers – National Park / Oshiomhole Retracts Defaming Comments Against Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.