Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland (342 Views)

The Imminent Wrath Of God Upon Perversed Countries of the World! / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / The Throne Of God Upon The Waters... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland by TheIkoro(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
At least seventy-five pages (according to that which I have thus far, just now, discovered) of writing carefully laboured over, plundered of me with absolutely no care as to whether I have anyone on this earth that will ever vindicate me, or render justice. And that is only that which I have thus far noticed, of that which has obviously been plundered of writing of mine placed in the supposed safety of my apartment. And that is the least of that which has been plundered of me; ever since I moved to Mato, in Akingbade - a neighbourhood still of that most accursed of all lands, Ibadan.

I thought I saw Hell in Alegongo-Akobo. I know that Salami Estate in New Bodija retained, while I was there, a little of that which I would deem humane - but just a little, if not even less. But Mato of Akingbade can now have Ikoro Iyineleda say unto it, with all due justification:

Remember, O LORD, the day of Masculinism
against all residents and indigenes
of Mato in Akingbade,
of Ikadan that is known as Ibadan;
how they said, "Rase it, rase it!
Down to its foundations!"

O Mato, thou accursed!
O Ikadan, thou most accursed!
Happy shall he be who requites thee
with sevenfold that which thou hast done unto me!
Happy shall he be who takes thy little ones
and smashes their skulls against the rock!

- The Naked Truth (8 PM on the tenth of January, 2019).
Re: A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland by NPComplete: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Another mad man with internet connection. This is the downside of internet penetration in Nigeria. All the lunatics and morons just keep getting a platform. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland by TheIkoro(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2019
That there're so many of the likes of you in the Church is why GOD saith unto the Christianity of this most accursed of all generations,

"because you have rejected knowledge,
I reject you from being a priest to me.
And since you have forgotten The Law of
thy God,
I also will forget your children."

Of course, Ikoro Iyineleda will be no more than a mad man to all like unto thee. Is it not written of him whom thou deigns to call Saviour, of that which thou would be his fate whilst he was on earth:

"And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, 'He is beside himself.' "

I'm certain it hurts you deeply that the "mad man" is privileged enough to have even internet access, knowing that which all like unto thee have always wanted for the righteous. Even as it is written,

"They band together against the life of
the righteous,
and condemn the innocent to
death;"

even so do all such as you continue to say of all I and mine,

"When will he die and his name perish?"

Despite all thee and thine, however, I will always thank GOD; because,

"Blessed is the man who fears The
LORD,
who greatly delights in His command-
ments!
Wealth and riches are in his house;
and his righteousness endures for ever."

Despite all thee and thine, blessed am I and mine.
Re: A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland by TheIkoro(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
That there're so many of the likes of you in the Church is why GOD saith unto the Christianity of this most accursed of all generations,

"because you have rejected knowledge,
I reject you from being a priest to me.
And since you have forgotten The Law of
thy God,
I also will forget your children."

Of course, Ikoro Iyineleda will be no more than a mad man to all like unto thee. Is it not written of him whom thou deigns to call Saviour, of that which thou would be his fate whilst he was on earth:

"And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, 'He is beside himself.' "

I'm certain it hurts you deeply that the "mad man" is privileged enough to have even internet access, knowing that which all like unto thee have always wanted for the righteous. Even as it is written,

"They band together against the life of
the righteous,
and condemn the innocent to
death;"

even so do all such as you continue to say of all I and mine,

"When will he die and his name perish?"

Despite all thee and thine, however, I will always thank GOD; because,

"Blessed is the man who fears The
LORD,
who greatly delights in His command-
ments!
Wealth and riches are in his house;
and his righteousness endures for ever."

Despite all thee and thine, blessed am I and mine.

NPComplete:
Another mad man with internet connection. This is the downside of internet penetration in Nigeria. All the lunatics and morons just keep getting a platform. Lol
Re: A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland by NPComplete: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2019
Madman go and get help.
Hunger is not an excuse to start hallucinating and saying gibberish. Get help u oaf. All these morons running around calling themselves men of God self. LMAO
Re: A Curse By GOD, Upon Mato And Ibadanland by finalboss(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2019
I dnt understand

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Looking Up To? / May 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Nigerian Pastor, Joshua Ignila Acquires A Private Jet For His Birthday (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.