Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,673 members, 7,918,148 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC (16394 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Keywordconcept(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by harizonal123(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2019
.what manner of long process is this?
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Ayobami7(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Noted
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Chookym(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2019
donprinyo:
what happens if the card reader refuses to work

They will record it in the incidence paper and use the card register to check the name
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by ikwikwi: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2019
This is a good and transparent process. The only problem here is the role of security agencies not properly spelt out. Inec should give a code of conduct and circulate widely
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Deepthoughts: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
jnrbayano:

https://punchng.com/breaking-inec-releases-seven-step-voting-procedure-for-2019-general-elections/

For this procedures to be really effective,the process should go on without break, because in the past when voters had to wait for accreditation to finish before voting commences, unscrupulous elements use to buy off or bribe off the accredited voters either not to vote so as to reduce the votes n chances of a particular party/candidate or get their thugs to use the accredited pvc to vote illegally,all these are forms of rigging so in other to prevent that n ensure transparency the voting procedures as enumerated by INEC should go through for every voter without breakage.
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2019
The steps are commendable.
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by MrBONE2(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2019
alizma:
and finally INEC chairmo will base on votes cast and counted, announce Buhari as the winner.

Yeah grin

And there shall be celebration-Galor by BoneBeings at West WaKanDa Land to mark the victory of BaBu grin
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by MrBONE2(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2019
goat22:
Can I bring monkey buttocks to polling unit? I just wan chop am there. Na fried one.

Yes Why not grin
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by MrBONE2(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Galaticos444:
Seun and his moderators are pro apc supporters,I was banned for quoting madridguy while madridguy,sarrki,corrinthians etc insult people on a daily basis and don't get banned

grin
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Naomialao: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2019
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///GB9liRZROhcBAmOKQkvYpS
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Scholar1905(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Well, it's a nice and good ideas indeed if well should be followed. But one thing I know is that I have never seen a new proceedure stated for the people to be followed that they will not disorganize. It's only God that can intervene during this time.Because many are awaiting both having the intention of making peace and those with the intention of disorganizing. I suggest that each polling unit should be well invigilated by pure and genuine securities.
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Holamidhe(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Deepthoughts:
For this procedures to be really effective,the process should go on without break, because in the past when voters had to wait for accreditation to finish before voting commences, unscrupulous elements use to buy off or bribe off the accredited voters either not to vote so as to reduce the votes n chances of a particular party/candidate or get their thugs to use the accredited pvc to vote illegally,all these are forms of rigging so in other to prevent that n ensure transparency the voting procedures as enumerated by INEC should go through for every voter without breakage.

The process will go without break. Osun and Ekiti election was without break
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Foodforthought: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Galaticos444:
Seun and his moderators are pro apc supporters,I was banned for quoting madridguy while madridguy,sarrki,corrinthians etc insult people on a daily basis and don't get banned
That is no longer a secret

1 Like

Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigeria's problem is Bigger than
One president, let try 2 presidents.. Atiku for morning duty and buhari for night duty
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by saintjimos(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
AS FAR AS ITS PAPER VOTING/ MANUAL
I NO DEY VOTE ITS DOESN'T COUNT

LET'S GO ELECTRONICALLY
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by GetCofOProperty: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thanks to INEC for releasing this rules of engagement kind of. What remains is for the strict execution of the laws and guidelines...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Voting Procedures For 2019 Elections By INEC by Ahmedgk(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bigii:
Same arrangement 2015, No different. I was a presiding officer then (PO)
Except that in 2015 voting comes after accreditation, where as here it will take place simultaneously!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta / Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.