Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (84716 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by neonly: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author= post=74647401]
THE BULL, You are THE MAN!

Glad to see that sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are all with Sai Baba in this journey to a New Nigeria.

#PepperDemEyes cheesy
On another note......[/quote

]

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Dbills: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Encounter Jesus @

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
ANIMALS DONT HAVE CONSCIENCE SO NO BODY SHOULD BLAME THE BULL FOR SUPPORTING BUHARI.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

That L done fall from my back since 1864.
Does that mean that you won't send one to me?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

Does that mean that you won't send one to me?

wink
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 77up(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH
If Amochkachi with his achievement in God given talent , well recognised through out the world did not have sense just because he choose to support re-election of maigaskiya for his good job on nation building and blocking of leakages .

Then we all needs to be senseless then.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 77up(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this
Someone that donated a car worth of 50m is what you called broke?

Please can you define broke for us ? it's actually waste of time arguing or talking with all these senseles PDP supporters sef.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by mohims(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
You are the idiot for supporting Atiku

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

wink
Kuya nse, mbok.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by mohims(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Ewu Gambia.

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by mohims(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by mohims(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingLennon:
Amokachi dey find Political appointment no mind am....waste of luxury

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Sagay212: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol..this is definitely not for free. He knows what he has gotten and what he will still get in return. N.a. so e be for naija.

This yabbing him will do thesame if they ever had the opportunity. You know how much them go don give am?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by omoiyalayi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

So because he's not supporting atiku means he doesn't have sense in your opinion ehn?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
77up:
Someone that donated a car worth of 50m is what you called broke?

Please can you define broke for us ? it's actually waste of time arguing or talking with all these senseles PDP supporters sef.

who told you he donated it !!!! and who told told you the car is 50m million ... even by looking can see it's a 2007 Gwagon , 50 Million G wagon will be anything from a 2016 and it will be a G63
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by yarnme2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Even if there is something you are seeing that others are not seeing... I am sure it important you begin to tell Nigerians that it is time to delve into politics, after the prime... I commend you.

Visit me so we could talk

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.

Amokachi can't even feed all members of his immediate family tackles of feeding a stranger.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by HomeOfMe(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Vickthore:

Someone dt has and maintains a G wagon is broke, someone dt was assistant coach for supereagles for 5 yrs is broke? And someone dt collected money to do dt according to u z broke?
Why should he do things for free , is dt a good way to manage . what would u yourself could v done for free?
I haven't said he's broke. Read my comment again. I only said he's not someone who's very giving-if you know what I mean. "Person wey dey look for wetin he go chop",irrespective of his financial status.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by TemmyT002(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cool!!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Goldmind1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wetin concern me.
It's his Benue people that Buhari's Fulani herdsmen will massacre.
What do you even expect from someone whom the father disown
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I agree with you.
Atiku became a politician just yesterday.
You can continue worshipping him since you are not a failure.
Dont be fool, Atiku and buhari have nothing to offer!!!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I agree with you.

Hahaha.. You think Buhari and Atiku can lead Nigeria to the promise land!!! Omg Nigerians never learn
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I agree with you.
You need to leave Nigeria and see a system that works lol
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2019
Seun360:

Kuya nse, mbok.

Uhhnnn! You just said I shouldn't allow you see the pics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.