Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,807 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Writing Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Jobs (581 Views)

Hiring For Part Time - Writing Jobs At Spitzon LLC / Writing Jobs / Online Writing Jobs At Mypastquestion.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Jobs by krizz: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
If you can write articles,reviews,sales letter and researched report online and offline for magazine publishers,website managers and designers, online publishers and journalist etc,you could be making a supprising income similar to that of full time employed labour. I stumbled on a report in a business magazine on how to go about it with contacts of clients that need such services including recommended sites that serve as service broker between such service seekers and providers. I havent regret with the job as am earning average of #15,000 weekly withing few weeks of job commencement,which is not bad at all for a fresh graduate like me. Its something i do on part time bases easily,using the simple steps illustrated in the writing report i got in the business magazine . If you would like to try your hands on new things like this, you could get the report sent to your email, its done for free.

My email add:kris4excellence@gmail.com for all those interested. We can make the world a better place by helping people the little way we can.
Re: Writing Jobs by gbemiga1(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2010
I am interested.gbemigablogger@yahoo.com
Re: Writing Jobs by collinsfbi(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2010
I am interested pls send details to toaster2k3@hotmail.com
Re: Writing Jobs by bohler(f): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2010
i am also interested.my email is kipkalm@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: Writing Jobs by Bizzygal: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2010
What is the name of this magazine? We need to know more about the job before jumping into it.

(1) (Reply)

Tv Broadcast Rate In Nigeria / Exciting Positions For Exceptional Individuals / Do You Have Traffic Issues&bad Roads Bothering You In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.