Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,062 members, 7,890,499 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair (459 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair by boman2014: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2019
29-year-old Ishaya David, has been arrested by men of the Niger State Police Command for allegedly stabbing his wife, Rifkatu, to death in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state over allegations that she was having an extramarital affair.

“I used a knife to kill her for her refusal to adhere to my instruction. I told her to desist from sleeping with men, but she boasted that nothing would happen, so, I lost my temper and stabbed her. My wife was stubborn; she never listened to me; I even sat her
down and told her the implications of what she was doing, but she did not repent and she had to pay the supreme price,”

Ishaya told Northern city news

Confirming his arrest, the spokesperson of the
state police command, Muhammad Abubakar,
said the matter has been charged to court.

https://lailasnews.com/man-stabs-wife-to-death-for-cheating-in-niger-state/

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair by thunderframe: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Nawoa what a world
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair by Shelumiel: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Jealousy is powerful
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair by Jayslicky: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
He did the right thing, most women would have done same thing, if they were in his shoes.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Father Sues School For Sending His Daughter Home For Wearing Dreadlocks / 19-yr-old Boy Caught Defiling Two Sisters Aged 6, 8yrs In Lagos State / Man Uses A Traditional Way To Find Out Who Stole His Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.