Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate (604 Views)

Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate by sayoddy(f): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Pregnancy is a journey and has its high risk and low risk.
Often times, pregnant women are categorized as high risk like MISCARRIAGE HISTORY, THREATENED ABORTION, DIABETES IN PREGNANCY, PLACENTA PREVIA, PRECLAMPSIA, SPOTTING RELATED ISSUE...

Some pregnant women are asked to stay in bed while they are treated and watched closely.

Bed rest can be temporary or till one delivers.

No matter the duration of the bedrest, one may be bored staying in bed but there are thousands of women on bedrest who can relate together online to uplift one another, share and learn one or two experiences till bed rest is done.

So are you one of us? Welcome on board

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate by dbeauty(f): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
sayoddy:
Pregnancy is a journey and has its high risk and low risk.
Often times, pregnant women are categorized as high risk like MISCARRIAGE HISTORY, THREATENED ABORTION, DIABETES IN PREGNANCY, PLACENTA PREVIA, PRECLAMPSIA, SPOTTING RELATED ISSUE...

Some pregnant women are asked to stay in bed while they are treated and watched closely.

Bed rest can be temporary or till one delivers.

No matter the duration of the bedrest, one may be bored staying in bed but there are thousands of women on bedrest who can relate together online to uplift one another, share and learn one or two experiences till bed rest is done.

So are you one of us? Welcome on board

Hello mama.. How are you holding up? The Lord shall see you through.
Re: Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate by ogoman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nice initiatives.

thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate by sayoddy(f): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2019
dbeauty:

Hello mama.. How are you holding up? The Lord shall see you through.
Amen, thanks.
It's a lonely world full of anxiety of the unknown but as each day passes, I breath a sign of relief

1 Like

Re: Pregnant And On Bedrest? Let's Relate by Roseey0(f): 5:39am On Feb 15, 2019
I know that anxiety.

I was about 11weeks gone, then I started feeling not pregnant anymore.
All morning sickness disappeared. I started to ponder while I silently prayed that everything will be OK.

Midnight, I had woken up to use the rest room when I felt a gush of liquid. I ran into the toilet, low and behold , it was blood. Yet again embarassed , I had lost one previously. The blood kept dropping, I had to use a pad.

I tried to be as positive as I could be at that point. I prayed and slept back. I reported at the hospital by dawn.
Guess what!
My little munchkin was having a field time. I had to take a bedrest for her for 2 weeks_anything for my boo kiss.

She is 9months now and doing super great.

It will end in Praise sisters.
Trust God. This is only a phase.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Best Herbs For Kidney Cleansing / Sleeping Beauty syndrome. 17-year-old Girl Sleeps For Two Months At A Time / We Fix Ur Health Issues With Natural Herbs & Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.