Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,035 members, 7,906,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court (16083 Views)

Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by BeansAndBread(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
diadem10:

Lies. We're talking about naturalised blacks, not mixed race children from arab parents who had sex with/married to blacks. Yeye dey smell.

I can confirm you're not intellectually well, read about Afro Arabs. They're blacks who have settled long ago in country, many are even Nigerians. You can read Nawal Al-Hawsawi, a female Black Saudi pilot. Check for her images on google and see if she's black or mixed.

Lies. The missionaries came first before the colonial masters.

I didn't deny that, did I? The missionaries started coming with converted black returnees when slave trade was abolished, their activities was restricted mostly to the waterside, they gained strength when the colonialists came and started moving northward. I'm not ignorant!

They were known as white fathers. The reason why people linked the colonial masters with the missionaries was the fact the Colonial masters also practised christian religion. As a matter of fact, most of the catholic churches and schools were spearheaded by Italian and Ireland missionaries, not the English Colonist that came after them. Let that sink into your head

Roman activities in warri became extinct. We were colonized by Britain and the Irishmen are also British, looks like you've lost track of what comprises the British empire. grin

Another lies. No country was forced to change their culture, skin colours, their languages like the Arab did to the Egyptians. Did you realise the Egyptians were previously as black as charcoal before the invasion of the Arabs?

Shut up jor, na you make them black abi? Better don't let any Egyptian hear you say this rubbish, Egypt under the Pharaoh comprised people of all color. There were blacks (Nubian) and white. It was never exclusively black, this is a lie propagated by black power nationalists. I challenge you to show me Egypt being black and I'll show you the same of them being white from history. Today in Egypt, you still have the same kind of people, the Arabs, Afro-Arabs, Nubians and Copts. So don't lie here!

They were Jews, including Jesus your Islamic nonsense called muslims. They were Jews because God called out Abraham to make him a new nation and that nation is Jews. It's like people saying Obatala wasn't a Yoruba because there wasn't like Yoruba then.

Is Abraham not the father of the father of Arabs too through Ishmael? So why do you hate this fact that Arabs are descendants of Abraham? You didn't dispute the fact that Jesus is a cousin to Prophet Muhammad grin who was a descendant of Ishmael through Kedar tongue Abraham and his children weren't Jews, I challenge you to prove it from your bible that Abraham and Isaac are Jews.

As a matter of fact, Isaac was the only one that grewup with Abraham,

My dad didn't grow with his parents, does that make him less or deplete his son-ship with his father? undecided

The news of Ishmael was greater than that of Isaac, though Abraham was equally happy with Isaac.

hence practised same religion which passed down to Jacob. Ishmael didn't grow up with Abraham. He already left for Egypt at a tender age. So cut that trap already. It's no wonder Mohammed destroyed the Egyptian heritage inorder to claim them as muslims. Same thing he wanted to do to the Jews after falsifying their heritages in his useless book and eventually, he attacked the Israelites. What a stupid deceitful man!

Believe whatever you want, according to Islamic traditions, Ishmael mother was an Egyptian so why would Prophet Muhammad destroy the land of his great grand mother? Besides, Ishmael married a Yemeni Arab and that's how the Arabs began. Remember that your bible admitted that Ishmael and Isaac came together to bury their father Abraham when he died.

lol. Same Jesus that asked the adulterous woman to go to her house and sin no more after discarding the stupid crowd that wanted to stone her? Don't just come her and say rubbish. Tell us how Jesus practised these stupid sharia law?

Lol, it's unfortunate that the Holy Spirit didn't make you understand this scenario. I'll try my beys to explain it for you and I hope you can open your heart to understand, don't see it as a Muslim teaching you your bible.

Jesus was under the rule of the Roman Empire and stoning to death wasn't the punishment for adultery under the Roman authorities. The Pharisees who are known haters of Jesus wanted to trap and put him into trouble with the authorities. They did what we call "Head I win, tail you lose", they brought the woman to Jesus because he was the messiah. If Jesus had told them to stone her, then he would be in trouble with the authorities who never legislated stoning to death as a punishment and if he said don't stone her, they would lambasted and mad jest of him saying they thought he was the messiah who came to save them from the Romans and follow the Jewish way. So either way, Jesus loses, but Jesus being a smart man outsmarted them.

You didn't believe me, here's another scenario they tried on him concerning the tax.

Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.
Matthew 22:15-22

So you can see what I was saying, the Romans were the authority in the land and they had rules and laws. Stoning to death wasn't one of them, you have to pay taxes. If Jesus told them not to pay, he would have been in trouble and if he told them plainly to pay without explaining further, they would have maligned him and claimed he wasn't the messiah.

The truth is there are many passages of the bible Christians misinterpret and it's sad because millions have been misled. Jesus unequivocally stated he isn't against the law in Mathew 5:17-22. So why then follow Paul who abolished the law?

Infact I will start taking you serious once the northern senator caught have 3söme with 2 ladies is beaten. Bunch of hypocritic liars who want to turn Yorubaland to the bastardized refugee/almajiri camp of the North where the rich muslims enslave the poor with the stupid sharia law. Da bi mo se da. Bunch of Mofo.

For a punishment to occur, four credible truthful people at the same time have to see the actual penetration of the pen1s going into the vagina. If you accuse people wrongly, you shall be flogged 80 strokes, so there's no room for conjectures. If the person has repented before he was caught, then no punishment. The last time people were caught committing adultery by 4 witnesses was 1400 years ago, people who have been punished for adultery were those who reported themselves.

And there are progressive Muslim countries that apply shariah; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, and Indonesia. So why are you fixated about the north? In Saudi Arabia, you can leave your shop open and go do whatever you wanna do without anyone stealing because of shariah. When last did you hear about people being punished in Saudi Arabia? You almost don't hear because the punishments are deterrents and peopl don't commit those crimes again, and Incase you don't know the punishment for terrorists is death.

Cc kemicalreaction
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by diadem10: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
BeansAndBread:

I can confirm you're not intellectually well, read about Afro Arabs. They're blacks who have settled long ago in country, many are even Nigerians. You can read Nawal Al-Hawsawi, a female Black Saudi pilot.

Lol. Just look at your stupid example. How is that woman an african? Pray tell what africa country did she come from? Like Mohammed, Like his followers! Deceitful humans.

BeansAndBread:

I didn't deny that, did I? The missionaries started coming with converted black returnees when slave trade was abolished, their activities was restricted mostly to the waterside, they gained strength when the colonialists came and started moving northward. We were colonized by Britain and the Irishmen are also British, looks like you've lost track of what comprises the British

The Irish aint the English that colonised us. That was why I said English, not British. Learn to comprehend. As a matter of fact, the Irish, the Scot et al don't see themselves as English eventhough they are under same confederation. That's why scotland football team is different from that of Irish, England and Wales etc. They are all different nations. The Irish weren't our colonial masters but the English people. Let that sink into your head. Likewise the Italian missionaries who brought catholicism into Nigeria.

BTW, Didn't the colonial master colonise the North and South at the same time? How come they weren't able to change the Northerner's religion from muslims to christianity or build plenty of churches in the North? Always put on your thinking cap whenever you want to spew baseless trash.

BeansAndBread:

Shut up jor, na you make them black abi? Better don't let any Egyptian hear you say this rubbish, Egypt under the Pharaoh comprised people of all color. There were blacks (Nubian) and white. It was never exclusively black, and I'll show you the same of them being white from history. Today in Egypt, you still have the same kind of people, the Arabs, Afro-Arabs, Nubians and Copts. So don't lie here!

Lol. The Pharaohs who are actually the main natives and first citizen of Egypt were all blacks. All the mummies wrapped were all black at the time they were unwrapped. The old drawings painted had black people in it. So what else do your blind eyes want? Fact is majority of the Egyptians were black before the invasion of your deceitful devilish Arab Islamist.

BeansAndBread:

Is Abraham not the father of the father of Arabs too through Ishmael? So why do you hate this fact that Arabs are descendants of Abraham? You didn't dispute the fact that Jesus is a cousin to Prophet Muhammad grin who was a descendant of Ishmael through Kedar tongue Abraham and his children weren't Jews, I challenge you to prove it from your bible that Abraham and Isaac are Jews.

My dad didn't grow with his parents, does that make him less or deplete his son-ship with his father? undecided

Lol. It's like a bastard that left with his mother at a tender age and later became an ancestor to someone (mohammed in this case) who founded a religion only for this bastard to claim his new found religion which is different from that of the father that disowned him, is the religion practised by his father and the children begotten by the father. Lol

What kind of stupidity is that? How can you claim Islam religion which was founded thousands of years after Judaism and christianity is the Jews' religion. Lol.
Even Mohammed knew that only the foolish people would believe this claim, that was why he wanted to erase the Israelites by attacking and destroying them like he did to the Egyptians. Well, let me tell your foolish Mohammed in the hell he descended into, that we know the Egyptians were previously blacks. So he didn't even do a clean job there in Egypt. We aint fools except his brainwashed foolish disciples.

BeansAndBread:

The news of Ishmael was greater than that of Isaac, though Abraham was equally happy with Isaac.

Yet Abraham sent the bastard away. Yes, Ishmael was a bastard because Abraham wasn't married to Hagai.
BeansAndBread:

Believe whatever you want, according to Islamic traditions, Ishmael mother was an Egyptian so why would Prophet Muhammad destroy the land of his great grand mother? Remember that your bible admitted that Ishmael and Isaac came together to bury their father Abraham when he died.

LOL. Such question should be asked when you think Mohammed was sane which he wasn't. As a matter of fact, we all knew Mohammed wanted to erase his bastard lineage. He succeded with the Egyptian and if he had done same with the Israelites, many would think everyone was an arab, including Ishmael's egyptian mother and that Ishmael lived with Abraham as one true happy family. lol. What a stupid man.
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by diadem10: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
BeansAndBread:

Lol, it's unfortunate that the Holy Spirit didn't make you understand this scenario. I'll try my beys to explain it for you and I hope you can open your heart to understand, don't see it as a Muslim teaching you your bible.

Jesus was under the rule of the Roman Empire and stoning to death wasn't the punishment for adultery under the Roman authorities. The Pharisees who are known haters of Jesus wanted to trap and put him into trouble with the authorities. They did what we call "Head I win, tail you lose", they brought the woman to Jesus because he was the messiah. If Jesus had told them to stone her, then he would be in trouble with the authorities who never legislated stoning to death as a punishment and if he said don't stone her, they would lambasted and mad jest of him saying they thought he was the messiah who came to save them from the Romans and follow the Jewish way. So either way, Jesus loses, but Jesus being a smart man outsmarted them.

You didn't believe me, here's another scenario they tried on him concerning the tax.

Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”
But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.
Matthew 22:15-22

So you can see what I was saying, the Romans were the authority in the land and they had rules and laws. Stoning to death wasn't one of them, you have to pay taxes. If Jesus told them not to pay, he would have been in trouble and if he told them plainly to pay without explaining further, they would have maligned him and claimed he wasn't the messiah.

The truth is there are many passages of the bible Christians misinterpret and it's sad because millions have been misled.

Yet Stephen was stoned to death? You're insane and you don't know it.

Fact is the Jews knew Jesus was a beneovalent man and wouldn't accept to the stoning of that woman and they were waiting to accuse him of violating their Judaism Law. In fact, that was exactly what Jesus was tried with, at his trial before his cruxifixion, he didn't violate any stupid Roman law.

Jesus knew that they knew he would set her free and as such, count it against him. That was why he made the crowd take this decision by themselves when he asked anyone without sin among the crowd to be the first to throw a stone.

Funny thing was that Jesus asked about the man that committed adultery with the woman to tell he's against any form of hypocrisy which is the foundation of Islam.

That said, the onus is on you to prove that Jesus practised sharia law by giving us examples, not wasting our time with your stupid speculation and lies. Like Mohammed, like his disciples. Bunch of liars.

That aside, the senator sextape wasn't enough evidence, right? What form of stupidity is this for crying out loud.

And what stupid Saudi are you talking about? Same country that had a journalist body choped off or a country with the second highest percentage of rapist after India even as your muslim brothers are doing likewise in Nigeria. Bunch of perverts. To hell with your stupid hypocritic Sharia laws.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by hammerFC: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
The only remedy is Igbo Gov of Lagos.

This is Yoruba Christian only saving grace now.
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by want2knowben: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Matthew 5:17-22. He didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it, you Christians are following Paul not Jesus.

That's fantastic! Now, please show me Sharia Law in the Bible. Not one lone law or two. You should show me in the quran (or the hadith) law for law. For each of Moses' law show me the exact in the Quran (or the hadith). Please, kindly start with the ten commandments. And then move on to the other laws or you could just do all 613 laws in any order of your choice.

smiley smiley
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by diadem10: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Matthew 5:17-22. He didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it, you Christians are following Paul not Jesus.

Jesus came to fulfill the law which was made at the beginning after man/Adam sinned, saying the man's seed shall crush the head of the serpent but the serpent shall bruise his heel. (Gen 3:15]

That was why Jesus said on the cross, 'it's finished'. Jesus was simply God's Law that became accomplished unto man..

This is quite different from the mosaic laws that permit the marrying of more than 1 wife, which Jesus disagreed with. (Matt 19:4).

As you can see Jesus had nothing to do with any stupid sharia law.
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by diadem10: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
want2knowben:

That's fantastic! Now, please show me Sharia Law in the Bible. Not one lone law or two. You should show me in the quran (or the hadith) law for law. For each of Moses' law show me the exact in the Quran (or the hadith). Please, kindly start with the ten commandments. And then move on to the other laws or you could just do all 613 laws in any order of your choice.

smiley smiley

Don't mind him. The muslims know in their heart of heart that Mohammed was insane. I always find it strange whenever the same muslims condem Bokoharam, Isis and the rest because Mohammed was no different from these sect. He was even worse but they all prefer to bury their head in sand and think otherwise. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by BeansAndBread(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
diadem10:

Lol. Just look at your stupid example. How is that woman an african? Pray tell what africa country did she come from? Like Mohammed, Like his followers! Deceitful humans.

Her name is Nawal Al Hausawi which indicates she's of Hausa Origin. I'll like to warn you to keep your uncouth attitude when discussing with me. You need to respect yourself, you can present your opinion respectively without insulting or vulgarity. Be a good Christian, you don't know me, so why are cussing and saying rubbish? Is that what Christianity taught you? I'll entertain your insults for now, but if you continue, I'll be forced to forfeit the discussion.

The Irish aint the English that colonised us. That was why I said English, not British. Learn to comprehend. As a matter of fact, the Irish, the Scot et al don't see themselves as English eventhough they are under same confederation. That's why scotland football team is different from that of Irish, England and Wales etc. They are all different nations. The Irish weren't our colonial masters but the English people. Let that sink into your head. Likewise the Italian missionaries who brought catholicism into Nigeria.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, the entity today is known as United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland) and it consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Wales. Them having a different football team means nothing as they have the same armed forces and parliament. The UK is head by Queen Elizabeth, it doesn't matter whether there are English, Walsh, Scots or Irish, they're collectively called British. This is like Nigeria having different tribes like Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Kanuri, etc but we're still Nigerians. The Republic of Ireland which is an independent nation got Independence from the UK in 1919, and therefore, all their missionary activities in the 19th century was sponsored by our colonial masters Britain.

The British Governor-General of Nigeria from 1948-1955, John Stuart Macpherson was Irish, so I don't know exactly why you refuse to learn.

BTW, Didn't the colonial master colonise the North and South at the same time? How come they weren't able to change the Northerner's religion from muslims to christianity or build plenty of churches in the North? Always put on your thinking cap whenever you want to spew baseless trash.

They spread Christianity into the North, many pagan tribes in the North became Christians through their efforts. However, they failed when they wanted to proselytize the Muslim areas. The Muslims found out and resented them, this is why Northern Nigeria refused to enroll for Western Education because the missionaries used it as a tool to evangelize.

Lol. The Pharaohs who are actually the main natives and first citizen of Egypt were all blacks. All the mummies wrapped were all black at the time they were unwrapped. The old drawings painted had black people in it. So what else do your blind eyes want? Fact is majority of the Egyptians were black before the invasion of your deceitful devilish Arab Islamist.

You should learn to be respectful, it pays I tell you. Even if you don't agree with people, you should try and present yourself in an nonbelligerent manner. Ancient Egyptians were mixed, some were black and others white. I'll present you with some pictures to at least prove my point:

1. This is the facial reconstruction of Ramses:
[img]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-dce0de83b3d0a3076d9a02cff2413c30[/img]

2. Queen Aashy
[img]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-050786ec439b3e3c1f2ad6df3a066c28[/img]

3. Queen Kemsit
[img]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6026c00db311c1a5de8cbb7433aded91[/img]

4. This is how Egyptians looked and it's the same today
[img]https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0f4ac299b8a185a04c63fdad3331bcd7.webp[/img]

Lol. It's like a bastard that left with his mother at a tender age and later became an ancestor to someone (mohammed in this case) who founded a religion only for this bastard to claim his new found religion which is different from that of the father that disowned him, is the religion practised by his father and the children begotten by the father. Lol

His father never disowned him and according to your bible he wasn't a bastard. It's unfortunate that your hatred of Islam and Muslims has made you totally insane that you go as far as to call the son promised to Abraham by God, a bastard. He did nothing to you and it's so sad that you think you can walk away with this kind of rubbish.

What kind of stupidity is that? How can you claim Islam religion which was founded thousands of years after Judaism and christianity is the Jews' religion. Lol.

Islam is the religion of all the Prophet of God since the creation of God. They all submitted to the will of God and worshipped him alone without ascribing partners to him and this is what we call Islam.

[s]Even Mohammed knew that only the foolish people would believe this claim, that was why he wanted to erase the Israelites by attacking and destroying them like he did to the Egyptians. Well, let me tell your foolish Mohammed in the hell he descended into, that we know the Egyptians were previously blacks. So he didn't even do a clean job there in Egypt. We aint fools except his brainwashed foolish disciples.[/s]

Seriously, I'm beginning to think you have serious mind issues and a brain damage. What warranted this? I didn't abuse you or your religion, so why are going crazy for nothing?Alright continue, I won't warn you again!

Yet Abraham sent the bastard away. Yes, Ishmael was a bastard because Abraham wasn't married to Hagai.

Ishmael had a father, this is what your bible said concerning Ishmael: And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. Genesis 17:20

Abraham was married to Hagar according to your bible:

And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. Genesis 16:3 And in case you don't know, Abraham had 3 wives!

And as far your last post, I see nothing reasonable there so I had to cancel it all out. I'll be replying your other mentions later!
Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by diadem10: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
BeansAndBread:

Her name is Nawal Al Hausawi which indicates she's of Hausa Origin. I'll like to warn you to keep your uncouth attitude when discussing with me. You need to respect yourself, you can present your opinion respectively without insulting or vulgarity. I'll entertain your insults for now, but if you continue, I'll be forced to forfeit the discussion.

Lol. Hawsawi has now turned to Hausawi? Like Mohammed, like his followers. Deceitful folks.
Tell me what african country she came from or shut your crap.
Besides, don't tell me nonsense about my choice of words 'cos you were the first to start with the claim that I was intellectuall unwell and as you already know, I have little tolerance for everything embodied by your hypocritic deceitful devilish Mohammed even as your hypocritic self.

BeansAndBread:

Lol. What was her co
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, the entity today is known as United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland) and it consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Wales. Them having a different football team means nothing as they have the same armed forces and parliament. The UK is head by Queen Elizabeth, it doesn't matter whether there are English, Walsh, Scots or Irish, they're collectively called British. This is like Nigeria having different tribes like Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Kanuri, etc but we're still Nigerians. The Republic of Ireland which is an independent nation got Independence from the UK in 1919, and therefore, all their missionary activities in the 19th century was sponsored by our colonial masters Britain.

The British Governor-General of Nigeria from 1948-1955, John Stuart Macpherson was Irish, so I don't know exactly why you refuse to learn.

And Obama, a Kenyan man was also an American President. It doesn't mean shite. Lol. That John Stuart chose to see himself as an English and naturalised as one doesn't mean all Irish are English. Let that sink in.

Only if you know how the English see the Irish and vice versa. You can't just lump up people because they happened to be under same confederation because their ideologies would always be different. Fact is Ireland is a different nation from England, Wales, Scotland etc. Only a fool would argue otherwise.

Also, you keep forgetting about the Italian missionaries.

BeansAndBread:
They spread Christianity into the North, many pagan tribes in the North became Christians through their efforts. However, they failed when they wanted to proselytize the Muslim areas. The Muslims found out and resented them, this is why Northern Nigeria refused to enroll for Western Education because the missionaries used it as a tool to evangelize.

Lol. Just look at the Irony and contracdiction in your stupid post. If the colonial masters were the missionaries deemed to have forced christianity on the southern Nigeria, how come the Northerners weren't forced? And spare me the bullshit of the Northerners forsaking western education 'cos the rich northerners embraced education while subjugating the poor muslims to stupid brainwashing and Islamic classes. You keep circling around my questions without answering none. Either you do that or shut your deceitful mouth.

BeansAndBread:

You should learn to be respectful, it pays I tell you. Ancient Egyptians were mixed, some were black and others white. I'll present you with some pictures to at least prove my point.

LOL. Even your pictures point to the fact that the regal and political posts were held by blacks while the Arabs were their slaves but what do we have today? Your stupid Islamist brothers bastardized everything.

BeansAndBread:
His father never disowned him and according to your bible he wasn't a bastard. It's unfortunate that your hatred of Islam and Muslims has made you totally insane that you go as far as to call the son promised to Abraham by God, a bastard. He did nothing to you and it's so sad that you think you can walk away with this kind of rubbish.

Lol. God never promised Ismael to Abraham. Get your fact right. It was Isaac God promised to both Abraham and Sarah until they became too anxious for their creator and as such, slept with Hagai. As we already know, God is not a wicked Allah god but a benevalent God, he had to bless Ishmael eventhough he knew Ishmael was cursed from birth because he was a bastard. In fact, it was God that asked Abraham to send the bastard away because Ishmael wasn't part of his plan, he was a mistake that shouldn't have happened.

BeansAndBread:

Islam is the religion of all the Prophet of God since the creation of God. They all submitted to the will of God and worshipped him

Lol. The last messenger was Jesus, God's son. All his prophets were Jews in a jewish nation. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Muslim Community Demands Sharia Court by BeansAndBread(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
^^ And as usual, you refuse to learn and stop the cussing. So this would end the conversation since you don't have respect. And it is obvious you're intellectually unwell because, I've gone through your posts and you're a confirmed hater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance / Margaret Obi Arrives Calabar For A Women's Townhall Meeting (Pictures) / Fresh recapitalisation: Bank CEOs, others In merger, acquisition talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.