Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable (41314 Views)

APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App / PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by Asshurbanipal: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
So why are there no rallies slated for Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states? Atiku is already doomed to fail but having a miser for partner in the person of Peter Obi who doesn't want to spend money will only fastrack his downfall. Tell Obi to release money so that PDP can campaign properly in Igboland grin
Keep quiet and stop shifting the goal post. SE is geographically small. Secondly the campaign didn't cover all states un other regions. APCis in power and have more money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by basilo10I: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eze, you have carried this same Eneh mentality to NL. You are not more APGA than my self. I have benefited in contracts and cash more than you can ever get from APGA led govt but you can never see me castigating Obi in public because of anything. Learn to use your commonsense. Obi and Obiano are Anambra sons, at the end they will settle their beef.

nonsobaba:
So why are there no rallies slated for Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states? Atiku is already doomed to fail but having a miser for partner in the person of Peter Obi who doesn't want to spend money will only fastrack his downfall. Tell Obi to release money so that PDP can campaign properly in Igboland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by drey076(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
with all the campaign PDP has done, they are still not convinced

failure is staring at them in febuhari

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by nonsobaba: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

SE governors all rejected to host Atiku campaign
Even the cost of the zonal rally in Enugu state will be borne by Obi. Ugwuanyi and other SE PDP governors have refused to pay one kobo in support of Atiku. Ekweremadu is busy mapping out strategies with Nnamani and Nwobodo to deliver Buhari. All of them are tired of Atiku grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by Omeokachie: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
While Buhari has outsourced his to Tinubu to slave over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by Pythondancer1: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atiku is a looser already come 2019...Even Mazi Nnamdi Cownu declare support and allegiance for Buhari but he is afraid of what Biafra people from the land of the Rising Moon will say.

Atikulooters should start gathering in lagoon area befor Feb 16th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by nickxtra(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let's go there... Tit for tat. E don happen angry grin grin angry grin
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by GodblessNig247(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
Even the cost of the zonal rally in Enugu state will be borne by Obi. Ugwuanyi and other SE PDP governors have refused to pay one kobo in support of Atiku. Ekweremadu is busy mapping out strategies with Nnamani and Nwobodo to deliver Buhari. All of them are tired of Atiku grin

Keep ranting. A typical Igbo man will not vote for Buhari. Don't stay in the north and say things you don't know

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by emmy4life02(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:
Hard times for Atikwu. grin grin
This time table is funny. Atiku is now playing hide and seek in SE. All SE PDP governors rejected to host his campaign. They thought I was joking when I was saying it grin
Go n sleep...south east governors wouldn't decide for the igbo. Amaka na Igbo ewaghieze cool
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by nonsobaba: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
basilo10I:
Eze, you have carried this same Eneh mentality to NL. You are not more APGA than my self. I have benefited in contracts and cash more than you can ever get from APGA led govt but you can never see me castigating Obi in public because of anything. Learn to use your commonsense. Obi and Obiano are Anambra sons, at the end they will settle their beef.

Chino, if it were any other Anambra son, I would have joined you to campaign for him. But Peter Obi is a no-no. The existence of APGA will be under serious threat if we allow Obi to go through. As far as APGA is concerned, Peter Obi is a plague. If we don't kill it, it may kill us.

4 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by basilo10I: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
You are misinformed. I tell you this for free, APGA will eventually work for PDP if they win the next poll. For now APGA flows with any party in power, so you can expect what is happening now between APGA and APC to repeat itself when and if PDP wins. PDP and APGA had been twins during GEJ's time. It was immediately Buhari won that Obiano switched.

nonsobaba:
Chino, if it were any other Anambra son, I would have joined you to campaign for him. But Peter Obi is a no-no. The existence of APGA will be under serious threat if we allow Obi to go through. As far as APGA is concerned, Peter Obi is a plague. If we don't kill it, it may kill us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by Kulas: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
SE is 99.5 percent Atikulated .So Atiku dont need to be going fro State to State in SE. Weda rally or not,SE is alreay 99.5 Atikulated

4 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by 22brains(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Goldmind1:
Someone is seriously campaigning whole someone else is seriously hoping on rigging.

Oh God, judge between the two.
when God was personally leading the Israelites, granting them years of peace, they demanded human leadership that will lead them to battles. now the battle is tough and they are crying to the same God they declined!!!! God is so merciful.
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by 22brains(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Goldmind1:
Someone is seriously campaigning whole someone else is seriously hoping on rigging.

Oh God, judge between the two.
when God was personally leading the Israelites, granting them years of peace, they demanded human leadership that will lead them to battles. now the battle is tough and they are crying to the same God they declined!!!! God is so merciful.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by globemoney: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
Any body supporting Obi is an enemy of Obiano. They only claim to support Obiano because Obi is not in power. Once Peter Obi wins anything they will show their true loyalty. That’s why I don’t take Anambralstson seriously.
Remember Oseloka Obaze and others were all like that before Obiano weeded them out of his government. They will attend Exco meeting and leak the details to Obi.
Everybody knows that Peter Obi is very vindictive and one of the reasons he wants power is to fight Obiano and also carry himself as the highest politician in Anambra, so anybody who comes to tell you to support Obi while supporting Obiano or that they support Obi and Obiano is nothing but a clown grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by 22brains(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ATIKUOBI
GOD BLESS THE WORLD...

Nigerians assuredly recognizes the options before us come February 2019, obviously the right choice is an Atiku team[A-Team] at the helm of affairs. Every vote cast for Wazirin Adamawa will be OF PROSPERITY Atiku Presidency will defeat the militating factors that impede our journey to a deserved greatness amongst the comity of nations. In deference to President Obama and for our people in the intervening months leading up to the elections, Our votes will proclaim “an end to the petty grievances, lopsided corruption, insurgency, nepotism benefits.

SAI ATIKU-NATION...

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by basilo10I: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nwanne you called me a clown?

globemoney:

Any body supporting Obi is an enemy of Obiano. They only claim to support Obiano because Obi is not in power. Once Peter Obi wins anything they will show their true loyalty. That’s why I don’t take Anambralstson seriously.
Remember Oseloka Obaze and others were all like that before Obiano weeded them out of his government. They will attend Exco meeting and leak the details to Obi.
Everybody knows that Peter Obi is very vindictive and one of the reasons he wants power is to fight Obiano and also carry himself as the highest politician in Anambra, so anybody who comes to tell you to support Obi while supporting Obiano or that they support Obi and Obiano is nothing but a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by 22brains(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by collinsprince: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:
Hard times for Atikwu. grin grin
This time table is funny. Atiku is now playing hide and seek in SE. All SE PDP governors rejected to host his campaign. They thought I was joking when I was saying it grin
PDP is more organize than APC

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by nonsobaba: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
basilo10I:
You are misinformed. I tell you this for free, APGA will eventually work for PDP if they win the next poll. For now APGA flows with any party in power, so you can expect what is happening now between APGA and APC to repeat itself when and if PDP wins. PDP and APGA had been twins during GEJ's time. It was immediately Buhari won that Obiano switched.

Chino, you don't understand. The situation is much deeper than you think. It is no longer about supporting party at the centre. For the principal actors involved, it has become personal, since Obi decided to go down that path. Peter Obi has had so many sleepless nights in his pursuit to kill APGA but we will continue to frustrate him.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by Anambralstson: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
Only you and Globemoney which I believe you are the same person is the only Anambra guys supporting Buhari, not that's born out of passion, but becuse of your personal issues, Anambrians across party lines support Obi, I'm not PDP member, you know the truth, you just want to give them false hope online, the truth is Buhari was lucky last time to get 5% I doubt if he will get up to that next month, expect he is trying to manipulate the system

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by ferventchamp: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

Only the SE is holding zonal rally? Why?
Because the votes of the region is in the bag for Atiku...

One would have expected you to salute/consider the confidence of PDP to schedule only one rally for the region...

But, hey, we are talking about you here...

Need I say more?
Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by michoim(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
At the end of the day it will be loss & failure for the looter; polygamous presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by basilo10I: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Obiano will not be there forever. A lot of things will change with time. Even Atiku will like to work with APGA the same way GEJ and now Buhari is working with APGA.

nonsobaba:
Chino, you don't understand. The situation is much deeper than you think. It is no longer about supporting party at the centre. For the principal actors involved, it has become personal, since Obi decided to go down that path. Peter Obi has had so many sleepless nights in his pursuit to kill APGA but we will continue to frustrate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by AgbalagbaAwo: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

You have not seen APC timetable released today? Buhari will be campaigning in 36 states
https://www.nairaland.com/4953281/buhari-campaign-36-states-says
Although I don’t support Buhari nor Atiku but how does Atiku intend to win an incumbent without campaigning in all states? And you are saying SE is locked down, which SE?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Adamawa where Atiku is from is not locked down for Atiku, he’s campaigning there. It’s SE that’s locked down grin
You can spew rubbish sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by ferventchamp: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Oga. Is it the same SE I'm in right Now? We are collecting money from Apc and using it to work for Pdp.

Go to main market onitsha and shout Sai baba and if nothing happens to you then I will credit you 100k from apc largesse
Knock out punch!

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by akinsammy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
globemoney:

Only the SE is holding zonal rally? Why?

There is going to b rally in Anambra too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable by asobo: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
nonsobaba:

Friday
01/02/19
SOUTH EAST • D r i v e f r o m E n u g u t o
Abakaliki
• Visit the Traditional Rulers'
Council
• Do Ebonyi Rally
• Return to Enugu
• Fly to Owerri. Sleep and
consult.
Saturday
02/02/19
• Drive to Aba. Visit the
Traditional Rulers' Council.
Do Abia Rally.
• Return to Owerri. Visit the
Traditional Rulers' Council.
Do Imo Rally. Fly back to
Abuja.
SUNDAY
03/02/19
• CAUCUS MEET

Olodo this is the timetable for the rally, I had to copy from the PDF file to show an alade like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.