Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

BREAKING!! 2019 : Orji Kalu Speaks On Death Rumour(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! 2019 : Orji Kalu Speaks On Death Rumour(photo) (308 Views)

2023 Presidency: Lawan Appreciates Kalu, Speaks On Marginalization Of NE / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! 2019 : Orji Kalu Speaks On Death Rumour(photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
2019: Orji Uzor Kalu speaks on death rumour

Former governor of Abia State and APC candidate in Abia North senatorial district, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu says he wish everyone who spread the rumours of his death long life, prosperity and good health.

Speaking on Wednesday during his Ward to Ward tour at Umunneochi local government area of the state, Dr. Kalu held that it is not proper to joke with human life for the sake of playing politics.

Igbere TV reports that Kalu reiterated that it was not morally right to go after those who peddled rumours of his death, and prayed to God to keep them alive.

The former governor reminded everyone that sickness is a respecter of no man and as such can happen to anybody at anytime.

“They said I was dead just to play politics. I don’t wish anybody dead. My wish is that everyone stays alive because God brought us to Earth for a purpose.

“Everyone falls sick, that’s what makes us human, including me. I represent every Igbere person, Abia North person, Igbo person and Nigeria at large and I must fulfill the purpose for which I was created for,” Dr. Kalu explained.

(IGBERE TV)

Read more http://igberetvnews.com/522227/2019-orji-uzor-kalu-speaks-on-death-rumourphoto/

Re: BREAKING!! 2019 : Orji Kalu Speaks On Death Rumour(photo) by DuchessLily(f): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai! See the guy's humble speech, just because election is at hand cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Police Move Dino Melaye To DSS Hospital / Buhari's Social Investment Program / APC Manifesto: Our Priority...'keeping America Safe'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.