Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report (984 Views)

Doctor Pls Help Interprete This SFA Test / Help Interprete Medical Result / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by greggng: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Recently someone injured my knee. I went for xray and here is the report that followed the result. Can any doctor in the house interprete this report to a lay man like me. And how serious is this case?

Re: Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by thiagoteres(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
I would advise you take it to the person that requested for the X ray.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by greggng: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
thiagoteres:
I would advise you take it to the person that requested for the X ray.

I took it to him he only said no fracture...and he wrote some medication for me which I am now taking
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by oxypress: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2019
The doctor saw, examined and prescribed. Your duty is to comply. After that, if problem is not solved you can go back to him. At the end of everything and you are still suffering you can see another medic.Then we can look into it. The seriousness of the injury depends on what the knee is doing for you. For instance if you want re playing for Man U the treatment will be more intense than being a fan for Kano Pillars. So, let us know your occupation.
greggng:
Recently someone injured my knee. I went for xray and here is the report that followed the result. Can any doctor in the house interprete this report to a lay man like me. And how serious is this case?
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by greggng: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
oxypress:
The doctor saw, examined and prescribed. Your duty is to comply. After that, if problem is not solved you can go back to him. At the end of everything and you are still suffering you can see another medic.Then we can look into it. The seriousness of the injury depends on what the knee is doing for you. For instance if you want re playing for Man U the treatment will be more intense than being a fan for Kano Pillars. So, let us know your occupation.

Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by EmmyOD(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2019
So all the docs in Nairaland, none can competently interpret this radiological result. Shame on all of you......
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Interprete This Xray Report by greggng: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2019
EmmyOD:
So all the docs in Nairaland, none can competently interpret this radiological result. Shame on all of you......

The thing tire me o

(1) (Reply)

Solamin - Extract For Sickle Cell Anaemia / / Gonorrhoea Symptoms, Causes And Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.