Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,752 members, 7,889,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

"My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! (1415 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by Abola8080: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
"My husband wants me to unlock my phone but I cannot because I have crazy images in it and I have been cheating, I have images of guys dick on my WhatsApp and some naked pictures I sent to few guys.

He had threatened that if I don’t open it that out marriage is over but I prefer he has a baseless agreement without proving it that will be very shameful.

My confidence is that my phone uses facial recognition so I have refused to unlock it . I took the phone and went out to computer village to unlock it I am so scared .

I am using my other small phone to type this message and I need to know if it is possible to unlock facial recognition on I phones .

Non of this man opens this phone I will just kill my self because the shame will be ever lasting , even videos I was tweaking for a 19 year old boy.

Please don’t judge me my husband is so weak in bed that is why I went messing up.

Help me advise me pls, I have ran out of ideas my head is blank . He is with my phone and I am still here praying for God to save me this embarrassment and shame."

READ MORE@ https://www.instagram.com/relationship_and_life

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by basmur(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
You are the physical entity of the word 'shame'

whatsoever!!
there is no excuse for cheating, you probably didnt consider the negative effect of your dity deeds or you careless about them because if you have, You shud be finding solution to his ill health and not jumping from one JT to another. whatever happens after he finds out just make sure you accept it in good faith.

house wife twerking for a teenager..
SMH..

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by InfernoNig: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
You carry your olosho character enter husband house. Your type has made marriages a uninteresting. No good and trusted woman out there. Better just tell him the truth now and face the shame than make him a monster after finding out himself. God save us men from cheating wife's.
Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by GOFRONT(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na waoo.....This one loud o
Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by elmagnifico411(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mtcheww. Fake gist. Women don't come out this way.. Oya na, comment you seeking, now you're getting.
Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by IMASTEX: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abola8080:

Please don’t judge me my husband is so weak in bed that is why I went messing up.

I was going to ask the reasons until I read this paragraph. Well, no reason is good enough for a cheating partner. Why not seek help for your husband to remedy the sexual weakness. Haven't you heard of SURE MEN HERBAL TEA for men?!.

Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting
Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by dododanwa: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
What kind of help do you need?..... gosh!!!.
Baba God eku suuru o.
Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by chival(f): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yawn...exaggerated, unimaginative and ultimately fake story.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by darlenese(f): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
so should we pray for your husband to go blind so he won't be able to see your atrocity?

Eshewo housewife.
Re: "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
take this relationship bloggers serious at ur own peril, 90% of what they post are fake and fabricated to get traffic to their page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Baby Clothes On Instagram !!STRICTLY US / When Do Say Say That A Person Is Successful In Life / I'm Falling Too Deep And It's Unhealthy For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.