Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos (33781 Views)

Baby Boy Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Father Tried To Kill His Son Twice After Accusing Him Of Witchcraft. Photos / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Judybash93(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Segeshow:
I remember during my NYSC, I served in one God forsaken spot in Plateau state called Pankshin.There was this little girl who was accused of witchcraft,they now chained her to a pole for 2 weeks until her right leg autoamputated. The bastard now brought her with no limb to hospital because she was malnourished and septic. They had to pull me off him after I lost it and descended with punches on him.The hospital workers too were of the opinion that the girl was in a coven of witches. Superstition and religious zealotry is the bane of the black man. From observation, the ease with which we main,lynch, inflict harm on others without a thought shows most Africans are inherently callous. Otherwise how will you accused a 5 year old of witchcraft?

Sweet mother of God!! The rest of the world has already moved on from all these kinda practices but my Alas! Africans will never learn... This story almost made me shed tears. I am a kindergarten teacher, i know kids can be annoying at times but that's what they are, KIDS!!! regardless of what they do, i still love each and everyone of them...
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by zolajpower: 4:26am On Jan 12, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
E fit be one pastor wey tell them the poor boy was the root cause of their problems and they did his bidding.
And maybe after a year if God wants to punish them by allowing there problem to continue . Then it will be dawn on them they have given away there precious gift.
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=Judybash93 post=74678400][/quote]

Some people know what i meant by that
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Lihyunpark(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2019
frosbel2:
Curses to the Pastor or who ever accused this boy of witch craft.

Religion has to be eradicated in Africa before progress can be made.

LEAVE these MAN MADE CHURCHES , they are EVIL.

you blame religion for people's misdeed.. Only God know the kind of person you are. Where was religion when they were killing twins in the east?...
Re: Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos by Organs(m): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Ozkar:
were you the one that took action and helped get him placed in an orphanage? Speak for yourself jare. Shame on you for dismissing the good done by those who aren't responsible for the child in the first place. I guess condemning everyone makes you feel better about yourself.

No, it is not a shared failure. The child didn't beg to be born. The society didn't give birth to him either. His parents did and they failed him. Someone else took action and got the kid off the streets.

Keep your shame to yourself, there are still good Nigerians out there.

Ozkar, as a matter of fact i will not walk past this boy without doing something about it. Keep your idiotic mouth shut for you are part of the problem. It was just one individual that did this. I did some others as well when i served in AkwaIbom. How did he emanciate to this level. how can a boy as young as this be on the street and actually sleep on the street without help even for one night? Its because we feel indifferent about it and that's what i am saying. I actually dont, but seems you do. We will call it what it is until we as a society change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta / Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.