Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,606 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

10 Text Messages That Melt Any Man's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Text Messages That Melt Any Man's Heart (893 Views)

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / 35 Most Romantic Goodnight Messages That Will Increase Her Love For You / Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Text Messages That Melt Any Man's Heart by Welcum: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Everyone will get to realize what great power words can be. By means of these SMSes, apply this power on any man and your happy relationship will thank you. Whether he is your husband, boy friend or just your crush, as long as you have his phone number, send him these texts, one at a time and see him head over heels about you. The texts are the shorter, the better:

1. My wish for you is to achieve the top of your ambition and that I contribute something in making this happen.

2. If love was electricity, my love for you can give uninterrupted power supply to the whole world for ever.

3. Do you know my worst moment on Earth? It is when I hear you say 'good bye'.

4. Why does the world seem so perfect when you are around?

ALSO READ: A Very Unique Way To Meet Your Heart Throb Anywhere In Nigeria

5. You have stolen my heart so much that I am grateful you did.

6. Why of all people are you so good in lifting my spirit no matter how downcast I get? I need an answer from you.

7. I have one regret in life: I didn't know you for many years.

8. You are only next to God in my life, and I mean every word of this. (that's if it's so)

9. Others may love what you have. I love whom you are.

10. I just enjoy to think of you.

EXPECT MORE.

(1) (Reply)

'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival / MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE / Checkout Colombian Singer Maluma & His Mom On Mothers Day,anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.