Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

S.African Billionaire Buys His 18 Year Son A Porsche For Passing His Matric Exam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / S.African Billionaire Buys His 18 Year Son A Porsche For Passing His Matric Exam (512 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S.African Billionaire Buys His 18 Year Son A Porsche For Passing His Matric Exam by Ritzy10(f): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
South Africa billionaire, Gumede, gives his 18-year-old son, a Porsche for passing his matric examination.

According to his eldest son, Themba Gumede, he broke the news via his twitter handle and he wrote!

So as a family we decided to fool my little brother and made him believe that he got the Boxster S. Yes he was happy… But wait and see his reaction to what we ACTUALLY him.

Proud of you little bro! �

Watch The Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/s-african-billionaire-buys-his-18-year-son-a-porsche-for-passing-his-matric-exam/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: S.African Billionaire Buys His 18 Year Son A Porsche For Passing His Matric Exam by tron23(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ok
Re: S.African Billionaire Buys His 18 Year Son A Porsche For Passing His Matric Exam by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
...and millions of kids cant afford basic education. i dont know what to say apart from theses i just typed. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Christian Mother Gets Tongue Wagging With Her Zanku And Shaku Shaku Dance Moves / Why Rich Men Acquire Many Young Ladies To Boost Their Ego / 10 Reason Why Your Husband Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.