Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,874 members, 7,969,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:46 AM

CGC (china Geo-engineering Company) Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CGC (china Geo-engineering Company) Interview (956 Views)

Seven-up Bottling Company Interview / Beco Logistics —interview. Is The Company's Interview Genuine? / China Geo-engineering Company (CGC) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CGC (china Geo-engineering Company) Interview by kolanpas(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
I was invited to CGC interview for a graduate training position in Abuja. Please I want to ask those that have ideas about their salary, condition of working and job security to please share their Experiences. Please share the information to know if I will attend the interview or not cos I stay in Ibadan
Re: CGC (china Geo-engineering Company) Interview by uzohrome(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Probation 6 months, full staff 65k monthly. Although they keep increasing salary yearly and if your sharp you will be promoted. Contract staff 25 to 35k monthly and be ready to work your ass out. If 65k monthly will be okay for you then go for the interview and pray to get the job. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: CGC (china Geo-engineering Company) Interview by kolanpas(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2019
uzohrome:
Probation 6 months, full staff 65k monthly. Although they keep increasing salary yearly and if your sharp you will be promoted. Contract staff 25 to 35k monthly and be ready to work your ass out. If 65k monthly will be okay for you then go for the interview and pray to get the job. Goodluck
. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Governor. Amosun Defrauded Ogun Unemployed Youths Through Ascon / Glaxosmithkline (GSK) Available Job Vacancy – Apply Now / Nigerian Army E-application Portal Recruiment For SSC/DSS 2019; See How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.