Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,121 members, 7,936,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

True Love!! Groom Carries Bride On Okada On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love!! Groom Carries Bride On Okada On Wedding Day (661 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love!! Groom Carries Bride On Okada On Wedding Day by Slimzybrain: 2:42am On Jan 12, 2019
True Love!! Groom Carries Bride On Okada On Wedding Day
[img]https://3.bp..com/-o3RUTieHcCM/XDkupQ1AOpI/AAAAAAAAAjs/0nnlWqbM7mg-Yy7yBLG_rqf-gShGVFnfgCLcBGAs/s1600/okada-love.jpg[/img]
According to social media reports, this man couldn’t afford a vehicle to convey his wife on their wedding day, so he used his motorcycle.

Love is blind and selfless they say and the scenario above seems to affirm this assertion.

This not-so-rich-man carried his newly wedded bride on an okada as they got married, and the lady was happy about it.

She was pictured smiling in excitement as people around her took pictures. The front of the bike carried the placard which read, ‘Just Wedded’.

MORE PHOTO@ https://www.slimloaded.com/2019/01/true-love-groom-carries-bride-on-okada.html

Re: True Love!! Groom Carries Bride On Okada On Wedding Day by colly1860: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Nice
Re: True Love!! Groom Carries Bride On Okada On Wedding Day by pointblank247(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2019
A very confident man. I love this

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Post Deleted / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.