Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,594 members, 7,978,995 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? (543 Views)

Phyllanthus Amarus: How To Treat Hepatitis B Naturally With This Plant (pictures / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 12, 2019
Hello Nairalanders.
Please does anyone know the botanical name or local name of this plant?
Was given to me by an aunt who doesn't know the name either. When the leaves are boiled in water for a few minutes it turns the water to a very bright red almost bloody look. I found red tea very potent for calming the nerves.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Picture of the plant and the red tea from the fresh leaves.
P.S: This is not Zobo.

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? by ihimiray(m): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Me looking @ your laps like dis is hot tea
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? by brightahia(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2019
I second the motion of the FTC speaker who says your laps is hot and even fresh but your boyfriend should please put on a polo or perhaps you guys just finished having *some text missing*
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? by VoicePro: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2019
I need the name too.
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Plant? by Samyj247: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2019
the name is hairy Ijeoma punnanny

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me How You Can Have Big Cassava And Cure Premature Ejaculation / Whai Is Sciatica / Clearance Sales!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.