Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,486 members, 7,901,374 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos (33523 Views)

Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Visits Buhari At Daura Residence / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Teddyg2(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2019
You are a fool
Iwillbegreat:
The most useless king I've ever seen, he went there to kneel and beg for funds from the fraudster.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by crafteck(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
The most useless king I've ever seen, he went there to kneel and beg for funds from the fraudster.

How many Kings have u seen, who r u....

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by xarm(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2019
The prominent patriotic Nigeria elder are behind you JAGABAN carry on with your good work to the next level

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by tiger28: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

BIAFURO!!!non of your kings EVER get along

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by desgiezd(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Hating for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by ABIA1stman: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by danot1030: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

See them o... Children that beat up and openly insults their parents from the south yeast.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by ORIENTATION101: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Richdad50:
They are unifying for 2023. A year that will mark the disintegration of the South. Believe me! A dagger will be driven into the heart of 'baby' South and the damage will be the likes of which the region has never seen before.

The Norther elites have orchestrated a plan and set it rolling. The greed of the West and the naivety of the East have been factored. The West know that a move on govt in 2023 is a selfish move and the East know they lack a collective will to foster a front. My judgement is one of them only needed to encourage the other rise to power.

Friends, Knowledge is resident in the South but Wisdom is in the loins of the North. "There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth." - Ecclesiastes 10: 5 - 7
with all the meaningless conspiracy theories you composed none of your type gave u a single like gringrin
Those that re blinded with sentiments and emotions cannot see the bigger picture .2019 is settled for Buhari. The scheming for 2023 is what we re seeing grin
Yoruba presidency is loading 70%

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2019
When u have nothing significant to campaign with u obviously have to get desperate and start performing a lot of circus even if it means disturbing traditional rulers. But campaign in the 20th century is won on ur performance in Govt.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by TAO11(f): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2019
2fine2fast:
Asiwaju is the Baba Oba.
We Yorubas love it like that.
As for my Igbo brothers, we
have never been concerned
or worried about what your
igwes and obis do...we don't
care.
Kindly return the courtesy and
FCKK off.

+ ezes cheesy grin

the ajokuta-mamomis are so concerned about Yoruba matters like their lives depend on it.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Wheezdwisdom(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2019
So many projects are ongoing in Southwest Nigeria and some nearing completion, what do you expect for the leaders in that region. They will ensure the govt that started it stay in government to complete these projects. Nice politicking

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Toosure70: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Ndi Igbo forever
Flat headers are truly cursed.

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Richdad50(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2019
I do not live for likes but for truth and convictions. Where is your dignity if the only thing that elates your mood is an approval from one who knows you not. I hope your self esteem is loading along side your 70%.
#Richdad
ORIENTATION101:
with all the meaningless conspiracy theories you composed none of your type gave u a single like gringrin
Those that re blinded with sentiments and emotions cannot see the bigger picture .2019 is settled for Buhari. The scheming for 2023 is what we re seeing grin
Yoruba presidency is loading 70%

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol....how useless igbos wake their parents.
Ryabcool:
We can't blame you. You're from a place where you wake your parents with sliding tackles, so we're not surprised at your lack of respect for elders and people's traditions.

Awon omo akotileta oloribu mashanfani yii. Ashiere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Ndi Igbo forever
waisted sperm

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Justiceleague1: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74680807:
When a King visit the King Maker.......

#RESPECT .

Look @ that one above calling the Number One King of Yoruba Land 'most useless', all for nothing.
If something happens now, he'll be blaming his village people.
Dis Nairaland sef, wetin person no go read?![

Kindly shut up,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Emma1Oj(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
During this period 2015 Jonathan was busy visiting all the obas and Emiers with a Ghana most go bags begging for their prayers and supports. But in 2019 all the obas and Emmiers visit the campaign organizer of Buhari re election not the president o. No money to throw around, buhari is truly stingy, chai....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by edupedia: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Ndi Igbo forever

Are your village witches hungry for your future?....

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Ndi Igbo forever

You can never be great, never! If you will be great, you won't make insulting great people your hobby.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by pellummy(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2019
This is really Funny, some people will just die over, yorubas matter... I hustle day to day, one day kings will pay their respect to me

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Wahala90: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Not all Yorubas are fools.

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by edupedia: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Richdad50:
They are unifying for 2023. A year that will mark the disintegration of the South. Believe me! A dagger will be driven into the heart of 'baby' South and the damage will be the likes of which the region has never seen before.

The Northern elites have orchestrated a plan and set it rolling. The greed of the West and the naivety of the East have been factored. The West know that a move on govt in 2023 is a selfish move and the East know they lack a collective will to foster a front. My judgement is one of them only needed to encourage the other rise to power.

Friends, Knowledge is resident in the South but Wisdom is in the loins of the North. A region incredibly blessed is being toyed. "There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth." - Ecclesiastes 10:5-7

#Richdad

Stop quoting nonsense.....Your hatred for Buhari and your love for a thief has left lasting impressions on the country....the north has not planned anything it is your hatred for other Nigerians that wii consume u if u are not careful....stop creating Jubril type of lies each day...

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2019
edupedia:

Are your village witches hungry for your future?....
Yes they are
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by erinalex: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:
They went to see a sick man that slumped grin
what is d big deal ,about being slump ? Many pple had slumped and even died. U now talk about slump as if u just heard the word for d 1st time.
If the news had been other way round, say "atiku slumped"; pple like u , will never agree, u will b asking for
" video and photo evidence".
In your campaign rally now, Tinubu slumped will be your message to d electorates ?
This will never win u any vote.
The best u can offer online is abuse and your normal quote "e pain am".
And after election, you will be shouting " APC rigged d election ".
Instead of you to start telling Nigerians, what they will gain by voting for your party, NO u won't do that; rather it is Buhari this, Tinubu that.
U will end up mentioning PMB and TINUBU's names , more than your candidates names in your own political rallies.
Pity !

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by erinalex: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Legacy100:
Useless afonjas
Fools and hypocrites
Thieves under the camouflage of traditional ruler
when in d build-up to 2015 general election, the afonjas kings, "prayed" for Jonathan, u didn't call them thieves.
Now they are thieves, because they differ from ur opinion.
This is democracy, where freedom of association is allowed.
It will be wrong of me,to call u names, simply because u have different views and objective, against mine.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by demolinka(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2019
I gbadun this Ooni too much. E just dey make moves every where, dey strategize make things fall in place. Correct man!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by Afolashade00(f): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2019
Naijaalive:
“Yoruba race know your worth. We are in support of you”-
...Say Yoruba top traditional rulers who visited Asiwaju Bola Tinubu this Friday in Asokoro, Abuja. Led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi. cc @Ayourb @DOlusegun @ogundamisi

Tinubu received the representatives of traditional rulers from South West States led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/ooni-of-fe-adeyeye-others-visits-tinubu-in-abuja-photos.html

This king sha, Tinubu was meant to come to your side. Late King Sijuade would never do this, they always run to his palace to visit him. Why would the king mobilize people, chai! First Class king! Haba!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by holycrest(f): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2019
useless jobless king
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos by slimfit1(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Richdad50:

The Northern elites have orchestrated a plan and set it rolling. The greed of the West and the naivety of the East have been factored. The West know that a move on govt in 2023 is a selfish move and the East know they lack a collective will to foster a front. My judgement is one of them only needed to encourage the other rise to power.

Friends, Knowledge is resident in the South but Wisdom is in the loins of the North. A region incredibly blessed is being toyed. "There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth." - Ecclesiastes 10:5-7

#Richdad

Sorry, but you can't just bring anyone and say vote for him because he is Igbo the days of people like Jonathan turning up in Aso Rock is over, tell us what you can bring to the table then we vote for you. We don't want to bring people like Kalu to the table.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30 / Workers Shut FIRS Office, chase out Staff With Canes (photos) / Buhari In Early Lead In Kwara; Wins In Eight Out Of Nine Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.