Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Have Shared Her Touching Life Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Have Shared Her Touching Life Story (276 Views)

Davido Changed The Life Of This Poor Student After Her Touching Video Went Viral / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Have Shared Her Touching Life Story by Skyworld1990: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2019
The celebrity blogger wrote the piece to motivate her followers and encourage them to keep on striving to achieve the best, no matter how hard it is for them.
She wrote:
The first time I stepped foot outside of Nigeria was in November 2011. I was 31. Before then, I’d never entered an international flight. I never had the opportunity to travel abroad and definitely couldn’t afford a holiday. I always wondered what the outside world looked like.
Fast forward to 7 years later. Now I can travel to any part of the world I want…maybe even take 10 people with me and give them a luxury trip. And throw in shopping money inside sef…lol.
I have learnt through my own journey that delay is not denial. Sometimes things will come when it will come. You can’t hurry it along no matter how much you work, plan or pray. What you need is patience and trust God’s perfect timing for what is meant for you.
God will come through for you as long as you keep the faith, refuse to give up and keep working. Sometimes the delay is God preparing you for greatness beyond what you even envisioned. So don’t be down that you are not where you want to be now.
Your breakthrough is coming! It may be taking a long time, but God didn’t bring you this far to leave you and you didn’t bring yourself this far to give up. So increase your determination, increase your drive, do everything with all your might and be patient.
Your time is coming! Oh, it will come…and soon! The question is; are you ready?.
Source;perezsites..com

Re: Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Have Shared Her Touching Life Story by Speedyconnect15: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2019
Some yabbing her will still be begging her.

(1) (Reply)

Joyous Shouts As Tekno Comes Back Fit Again / Chris Brown: US Singer Arrested In Paris On Suspicion Of Rape / Linda Ikeji Reveals How Insults Over N70 Changed Her Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.