Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Is Igbo The Most Hated Ethnic Group In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Igbo The Most Hated Ethnic Group In Nigeria? (906 Views)

It Just Makes Me Laugh,’ Obasanjo Reacts To Claim His Father Is Igbo / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Igbo The Most Hated Ethnic Group In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Drchristian:

Igbos are hated politically but naturally Yorubas are the most hated but they don't know this

Please Dr Christian, I've always had this feeling that Yorubas are the most hated in southern Nigeria,I've noticed other ethnic group attitudes on social media and here.

I think Yorubas are not really liked by hausas on a long run because history always taught us Hausa and Yoruba will fight in the end.

So..forget about hausas for now.

Now I know u are an Edo,and I know u are being truthful,

Why do u think d Yorubas are hated naturally.
Please I've always wanted to know this reason.
As an Edo lady I want to know your opinion.

I've noticed many times here and on social media and I just don't know y.

Pls if we can chat privately about this matter lemme know
Re: Is Igbo The Most Hated Ethnic Group In Nigeria? by CaptainGOOD: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2019
BabaO2:

Answer the question not looking for comparision of what you are not asked.Yorubas hatred by ibos is understandable, it's out of envy and their achievements and you can't rival them, that's your frustration not noise making/ chest beating we are talking. Certainly you are in Lagos, had WAEC in Lagos school or your parents/friends/aquintances brought children to schools in SW to come and benefit from their education and generosity same can't be said of your tribe.

U see how stupid u sound, the person u quoted is not even igbo due to ur natural hatred for them U automatically assumed him igbo.
Now between u yorubas and igbo.
Who hates the other?
I think its yorubas

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

January 2019 FAAC Meeting ...FG, States, Lgs Share N649.198bn / Buhari's Next Target Will Be Social Media Platforms Like Nairaland / About few days before the election (NAIRALAND ATIKU VS BUHARI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.