Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

APC And Plagiarism; Bad For Our Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Plagiarism; Bad For Our Democracy (200 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC And Plagiarism; Bad For Our Democracy by chieyine(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2019
I woke up this morning, and saw some copied content on some whatsapp groups that I am a member of.
To my dismay, I saw a circulated picture of APC copying its manifesto without failing to remove some necessary components.
I logged on to twitter and the first message I saw was from Demola Olarewaju with a link to the official APC website.
Basically APC just copied a manifesto made for Americans and used it as their manifesto without remembering to remove "America"
This isnt the first time such is happening.
Is it that there was no money allocated to brainstorming ideas to use for the manifesto?
Or that the money budgeted for such brainstorming was embezzled and someone's intellectual property stolen?
Or that they are bereft of ideas of the Problems Nigerians face on a daily basis?
I just don't understand this country embarassed

The Link on their official website where the plagiarized content is https://apc.com.ng/manifesto/#1450698354436-4d2b1a90-df1b

My Name is Chieyine Nelson, I just pray for a better Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obi, Yakubu, Magu To Grace 3rd Annual OPAN New Media Conference / Union And Unionist / We Will Not Forget Our Military Heroes, Vp Osinbajo Says At Armed Forces Rememb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.