Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,758 members, 7,924,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Devil's Puzzle - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil's Puzzle (10619 Views)

Devil For A Husband / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Ann2012(f): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by olaide07(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Kaycee9242(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
book kwa!! what is book and how does it concern me. that would have been my reply if it were to be me. op thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by queenitee(f): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Morogo

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by germaphobe(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
all this aje butter pikin dat can't tell a good lie, if na me eeerh. Infact let me not talk

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by XionTemmy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thumbs up Op.Nice story. smiley

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice one! More ink to your pen!
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Missmossy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Keep it coming, more inspiration to you.

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by BrainEya(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
mosesekpenyong5:
nice one, we are waiting for the next episode

I'm at your service for the short break, what can we offer you?
Re: Devil's Puzzle by BrainEya(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'll act like I can't recollect anything till I figure out another convincing lie...

But the longer you hold unto it, the larger portion it escalate to...

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Fazemood(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is getting better and better. I like the suspense.
But, I need to correct you on a phrase 'SAFE' it's 'SAVE' "I need to save him" is the right word.

Thanks for the update. I held my breath all through as I read. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by moorevic(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
You waste a lot of time in updating.
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Kaycee9242(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2019
what is happening to this story or has it been abandoned?
Re: Devil's Puzzle by moorevic(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Most of the abandoned ghost thrillers are from this guy
Kaycee9242:
what is happening to this story or has it been abandoned?

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by ghostwritter(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
CHAPTER TEN

NO EVIDENCE…NO CRIME

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Kaycee9242(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
moorevic:
Most of the abandoned ghost thrillers are from this guy

hmmmm
Re: Devil's Puzzle by ghostwritter(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin grin
I went through all your comments and I am really impressed, its part of what fuels my inspiration. I really appreciate you all for the fact that you took interest in reading a part of me. I will love you use the 'LIKE' to indicate you favorite chapters so it gives me a pointer to the next one.
I am sure most of you who are big fans of my write up had been disappointed many a times and already thinking i won't get through with this but i promise to see the end.The truth is that I am my own biggest fan and I love to read my own story more than any other story here on this forum and as well curious to see where it leads.

As for late updates, It's not up to me, it all depends on what inspires me at that particular time of writing and my mood. As for those of you predicting, walahi Tallahi you will only haf headache because I still don't know where its heading, I feel i'm just lucky to get away with every chapter. Just relax and enjoy the flow like I always do, I feel we still have a long way to go. wink

As for those of you who despirately await my story but too lazy to COMMENT or LIKE...I say thunder fire u all there.

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by zoer(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
This story is hitting me....I will have to stop here to continue later
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Missmossy(f): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2019
This is one hell of a horror movie grin more inspiration ghostwritter, keep the updates coming. I so love this story!!
Re: Devil's Puzzle by patjane(f): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Keep it up cool(waiting for next update)
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Streetmade(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
ghostwritter:
grin grin grin
I went through all your comments and I am really impressed, its part of what fuels my inspiration. I really appreciate you all for the fact that you took interest in reading a part of me. I will love you use the 'LIKE' to indicate you favorite chapters so it gives me a pointer to the next one.
I am sure most of you who are big fans of my write up had been disappointed many a times and already thinking i won't get through with this but i promise to see the end.The truth is that I am my own biggest fan and I love to read my own story more than any other story here on this forum and as well curious to see where it leads.

As for late updates, It's not up to me, it all depends on what inspires me at that particular time of writing and my mood. As for those of you predicting, walahi Tallahi you will only haf headache because I still don't know where its heading, I feel i'm just lucky to get away with every chapter. Just relax and enjoy the flow like I always do, I feel we still have a long way to go. wink

As for those of you who despirately await my story but too lazy to COMMENT or LIKE...I say thunder fire u all there.

I dodge the thunder oh
Re: Devil's Puzzle by queenitee(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
ghostwritter:
grin grin grin

This is my favorite chapter so far grin grin esp since you would see this story to the end grin grin smiley wink Thank you
Re: Devil's Puzzle by ghostwritter(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
CHAPTER ELEVEN

IT’S HERE

2 Likes

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Kaycee9242(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
nawaoooo!!! d story is becoming more horrific. op u are really talented but pls help make d updates more frequent. I almost forgot the story
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Babysuccess02(f): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Am speechless. Don't know what to say. Keep d update coming. Tnx bro
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Ann2012(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na wa oooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Devil's Puzzle by BrainEya(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
The officer na greed go kill am..

He doesn't want to be left out in the fun..

So far Solomon is their, He will recite incantation and made Him (officer) to spill his blood on it;
Later close the book against him while on patrol mode..
Nonsense!!
Re: Devil's Puzzle by felsunseg(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2019
officer festus is the next person to die.
Re: Devil's Puzzle by queenitee(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Really? Officer Festus is next
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Fazemood(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Firstly i have to commend you on this well scripted masterpiece. Nurse Rebecca got what she deserves, neglecting a warning just to explore an adventure is foolish, sge caused her death.

The book of ultimate wishes reminds me of LORD OF THE RINGS, an impure soul will always be lured to it by greed.
I hope you go by your word and finish this one. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Devil's Puzzle by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Nice one Dr. Ghost, yes I call you Dr. cos you are a professional thriller writer, your works are top notch, just ensure you finished this one, thanks.
Re: Devil's Puzzle by Solly1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Beautiful tale, really nice.
Pls come and update, God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Offended The gods of the land? / Book Marketers & Distributors In Nigeria / High School Love: A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.