Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,249 members, 7,974,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant (5078 Views)

Photo Of The Day : Man In Suit Hawking Water Melon.(must See) / Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US / How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant by Drfinn: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2010
this a really inspirin story, i always hav faith in d capabilities of d nigerian woman!!more grease 2 ur elbows ma,wen am in lag,definately i will look 4 dat cuisine, all d nigerian ladies in dat house am proud of u!!
Re: From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant by nkilirox(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2010
It's refreshing to know that they are people who still believe in hard work and achieving goals the old fashioned way, not just laying on their backs or getting on their knees. I don't know how I feel about her motivation being "not losing her husband in later years to a hard working woman" but it doesn't take away from the fact that she has built up a legacy for herself and future generations.
Re: From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
a virtuous woman >>> her price is far above rubies >>> such character is worthy of emulation >>> it should be encouraged
Re: From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant by marksi: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2010
On sighting the post .I presumed it was one of the numerous winners of a brand product promotion such as the numerous current promotions of different Nigerian Brands listed on www.promong.com and www.promong..com . I was impressed after reading the story.
This is a good lesson to all our ''get-rich quick'' syndrome youths. Hard work always pays in the end. The hardest part is maintaining that wealth and increasing it. We should all remember this verse;

Great wealth is inherited by some
Wealth is thrust at some others
While some need to toil to get it
Others won't no matter how they try.
Live your life each day with the richness God gives
And you will never have the destiny of the rich fool.
Re: From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant by rubi(f): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
I almost shed tears for her courage, inspiration, motivation and hard working. God has restored the years she sowed in tears cry kiss smiley

A woman becomes a role model and well respected when her children sees her work hard
Re: From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant by larryhomie(m): 4:24am On Aug 24, 2010
Hard work and determination pays. Above all, put God first in everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can SLT Graduate Chemistry Option Work As Hospital Lab Scientist / Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? / Salary For Entry Level In Ferma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.