Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday (42197 Views)

Omotola Marks 26th Wedding Anniversary, Husband's Birthday, Daughter Graduation / Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) / Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Praizeupdates:
See Some Sexy Photos of Ali Nuhu's Daughter that has got people talking online here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

'sexy photos' for a minor?

You irresponsible paedophile.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by chloride6: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2019
This girl dey pickin of this age?
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2019
She is ripe enough for her local government to be explored.. She fit don Dis virgin self
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Wow... The girl looks ripe sha (even though she's still a minor).... Thank God her father is rich if not, they would have married her off to one old, dirty alhaji(old enough to be her grandpa)....i trust our northerners.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2019
texazzpete:

These people can't tell the difference between a minor and an adult o.... I know it's bad, but it's the truth
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Yohh: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2019
He prayed for guidance, thank u Dad.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by blackboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Money good Sha!

I wonder wat this aboki girl will look like if her father had no money... perhaps like an almajiri...who knows!
money or no money they are naturally very beautiful
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2019
texazzpete:

Minor??...haven't you seen 9 year olds getting married and getting bleeped up there.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Black is beautiful.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by babyfaceafrica: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
tstx:
Hausa Girls are the second finest in Nigeria... Fulani na first. Even without makeup you still see them looking like princesses... Girls from Other tribes just dey pack Substandard oyibo makeup 'wey fit end giving them cancer' full for their faces.
must you be tribal in your comments?
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by DaRuud(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Samelfisha:
happy Birthday to her

who is her mother?
Why you wan know ?
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Mhiztamurtala(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Happy birthday princess...
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by stormwarrior(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Damn, see succulent br**st * �
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
How come this one is not a grandmother at her age wink

Where are those sharia police men and women grin

Let anybody that has nerves come here and tell me sharia wasn't made for the poor and illiterate muslims grin

Where's her hijab? tongue

And why e no cover her knees tongue
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by kcy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
she should have cover her self
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by MrJumns(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
She's crushing on me back to back grin
Praizeupdates:
Popular Kannywood actor Ali Nuhu Shares her daughter adorable photo to celebrates her birthday.

Happy birthday to her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-ali-nuhu-celebrates-his-pretty-daughters-birthday-shares-adorable-photo/

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
How come this one is not a grandmother at her age wink

Where are those sharia police men and women grin

Let anybody that has nerves come here and tell me sharia wasn't made for the poor and illiterate muslims grin

Where's her hijab? tongue

And why e no cover her knees tongue
You Sabi talk true.... Whoever you are just know say I dey owe you beer for this facts you just five

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by SAMBARRY: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Vulcanheph:

You Sabi talk true.... Whoever you are just know say I dey owe you beer for this facts you just five
make it cold double 3,con add asun beside it wink

Thank you wink
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
德英国加
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by bigiyaro(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Sorry to bust your bubble, the girl is just beautiful, keep money aside, she will still look beautiful
na lie abeg, which kind beautiful will she look? try selling groundnut or pure water under kano sun for 3 days, u go no how far.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
bigiyaro:
na lie abeg, which kind beautiful will she look? try selling groundnut or pure water under kano sun for 3 days, u go no how far.
So it's the sun that will make her look like alamajiri like u earlier said. The thing is most of you who don't know much about the north are always in a hurry to comment on issues about the not
This girl is naturally beautiful and she has not tampered with her beauty in any way, so keep the money factor aside

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Gracespecial101(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
sparog:
I wan ask one question ooh

Why e be say almost all hausa men like to dey wear silver ring for finger?

Married or not, dey just love those big rings

grin grin

Very true But as that ring dey there e no fit rust for life,its quite expensive and always fits
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by sparog(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gracespecial101:

Very true But as that ring dey there e no fit rust for life,its quite expensive and always fits

grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by Longevo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Money good Sha!

I wonder wat this aboki girl will look like if her father had no money... perhaps like an almajiri...who knows!
This is hate speech
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by EazyMoh(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
sparog:
I wan ask one question ooh

Why e be say almost all hausa men like to dey wear silver ring for finger?

Married or not, dey just love those big rings

grin grin
Lol it because ring has nothing to do with being married or not in Hausa culture. And men are prohibited from wearing gold. So the highest and best ring a man can wear is silver.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by sparog(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
EazyMoh:

Lol it because ring has nothing to do with being married or not in Hausa culture. And men are prohibited from wearing gold. So the highest and best ring a man can wear is silver.

Are men really prohibited from wearing gold, is it a cultural thing or it's religion?
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by EazyMoh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
sparog:

Are men really prohibited from wearing gold, is it a cultural thing or it's religion?
Yes they are, in a very strong and clear term.
It's a religious cum cultural. However women are encouraged to wear it with pride. grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by fk001(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
EazyMoh:

What about watch?

I don't fancy Azurfa that much.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by EazyMoh(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
fk001:

What about watch?

I don't fancy Azurfa that much.

Gold in whatever form is prohibited. Unless may be gold-plated. In that case it's not a real gold.
Allah knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by 2n2k(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
sparog:

Religion. Islam forbids men wearing gold. Gold ornaments are for women in Islam.
Re: Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday by sparog(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
2n2k:

Religion. Islam forbids men wearing gold. Gold ornaments are for women in Islam.

Okay, now I see why most Muslim men do not wear gold but those Arabs wear gold ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bosoms In All Black Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.