Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode (1874 Views)

Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves / 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Gistpeeps: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2019

...Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary or let the whole system and country go to blazes. We are not interested in being slaves and we refuse to accept the yoke and bondage of dictatorship.

...the unity of our country. When the South/South governors meet on this issue they should ponder on this. It is either Nigeria belongs to us all or let there be no Nigeria. It is either we have a real democracy with a clear delination and separation of powers between the...

I advise the CJN to ignore this monstrous, self-serving, unlawful and unconstitutional directive and refuse to vacate his office.Anything short of that will be a capitulation to tyranny,injustice and servitude and it would result in dangerous and far reaching consequences for..

Now that CJN Onnoghen has been ordered to step down take note that in Nigeria today the Presidency, Fed. Govt., National Assembly, Judiciary, Security Agencies, Military, Intelligence Agencies, INEC and even the leading opposition party are all in the hands of northern Muslims.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/let-whole-country-go-to-blazes-we-are-not-slaves-fani-kayode.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by allthingsgood: 5:54am On Jan 13, 2019
This addict has started blabbing again. Mumu. Of is u and ur family that will go to blazes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2019
My exact thinking .... on thè road to banana republic!
But not to worry cause God has a supernatural shocker for those who wish to see the continuation of suffering in the land.

6 Likes

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by helinues: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2019
I will set my house ablaze. - FFK

Your house not Nigeria.. Agbaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by SalamRushdie: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari must be shown the way out ASAP for Nigeria to have hope

5 Likes

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Fuckyoumod: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2019
The people above me.. Just writing trash.

FFK might be a mad man sometimes, but he has a point. If the CJN steps down today Buhari will appoint another Fulani Islamist to head our judiciary, Nigeria is not a Fulani Republic.

Why did this issue not surface since 2017, 2018? Why 29 days to election??

Do you know why? Its simply because Buhari want to ensure a loyalist is sitting there.
After Rigging 2019 elections, that loyalist would find a safe haven for him at the Tribunal is that what you want?

Sorry to disappoint you guys... Buhari will face the biggest resistance of his government, an ordinary cattle rearer can not tell the CJN to resign.

If anyone believes this whole CJN issue is about Buhari fighting corruption then that person is a fool!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by PassingShot(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2019
This idiot should be picked up already.

I know he's as empty as NK and Deji Adeyanju but he should be kept in solitary confinement for his inciting words.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by PassingShot(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Show him the way out nah

Empty barrels everywhere cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by SalamRushdie: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

Show him the way out nah

Empty barrels everywhere cool cool

he will be shown the way Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by PassingShot(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

he will be shown the way Insha Allah

grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by SalamRushdie: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

because of 25 thousand seater stadium you are behaving like a girl who just found love on Facebook..SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by asfrank(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

FFK might be a mad man sometimes, but he has a point. If the CJN steps down today Buhari will appoint another Fulani Islamist to head our judiciary, Nigeria is not a Fulani Republic.

Do you know why? Its simply because Buhari want to ensure a loyalist is sitting there.
After Rigging 2019 elections, that loyalist would find a safe haven for him at the Tribunal is that what you want?

Sorry to disappoint you guys... Buhari will face the biggest resistance of his government, an ordinary cattle rearer can not tell the CJN to resign.

If anyone believes this whole CJN issue is about Buhari fighting corruption then that person is a fool!

what exactly are you saying? when has the president ever decided who was going to be CJN? is it no longer the seniority again. so if a northern is next in line he should be denied.
And you should know that election tribunal judges are selected by the president of the court of Appeal not the CJN, He has no constitutional powers over Tribunal cases.
the CJN openly said he forgot to update his declaration form, he hasn't cried foul over his predicament. For me I don't like timing too, but even if this thing happened last year or 2017, the narrative would still be the same. when he placed the man on Acting capacity for security checks to be done before appointing him, was it not the same story that was circulating the News media?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by crownwealth: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

You can imagine the set of brainless & brainwashed fools we share the country with.

Mohomodu Buhari wil surely fail in his wicked enterprise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2019
Yes
I am totally in support of Fani Kayode. We will burn down this Country, if Buhari and his Fulani mafias tries anything to rig the forth coming election. This country will go up in flames, blood will be spilled. We are watching from the high places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by chichar1(f): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2019
helinues:
I will set my house ablaze. - FFK

Your house not Nigeria.. Agbaya
foolish comment!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by chichar1(f): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
you and those charlatans in that picture are worthless and useless for life!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by chichar1(f): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2019
allthingsgood:
This addict has started blabbing again. Mumu. Of is u and ur family that will go to blazes
in James Bond voice, Stupidity is your family motto!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2019
PassingShot:
This idiot should be picked up already.

I know he's as empty as NK and Deji Adeyanju but he should be kept in solitary confinement for his inciting words.

The Koran and Bible are 95% inciting words for your info.

Buhari called you Niggz lazy youth, and that his wife belonged to the kitchen. He even through his Press Sec said being sick was not a crime when he for 100+ days went to wear diapers in London with Presidential fleet parked at millions per day (millions of YOUR money)

Are those not inciting?

You Nigger Area Niggers have been so militarized that you have been conditioned to feel awkward and a certain type of way when confronted with basic truth. It makes you feel uneasy, as in either constipated or having diarrhea, when your mets around the world seize the truth to liberate and develop their homelands.

Too bad for you and your descendants, because its also a 95% chance they will live in a worse shythole that you currently do....

FACTS

1 Like

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Chill2: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Feb 16th will shock you. You will wail for another 4years
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by ORIENTATION101: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yes
I am totally in support of Fani Kayode. We will burn down this Country, if Buhari and his Fulani mafias tries anything to rig the forth coming election. This country will go up in flames, blood will be spilled. We are watching from the high places.
threatning fire and brimstone on internetgringrin the trigger happy security operatives re waiting to channel the frustration they get from boko haram war on anybody that caused civil unrest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2019
I pity Igbos who loyally asslick this guy and worship him as slaves.

Yorubas see him as a nut and he can't win an election in his ward.

He tries to instigate chaos because that's what gives him relevance amongst his worshippers

What is even more amusing is the fact he fvcked Bianca their Ikemba's wife

2 Likes

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by cheruv: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2019
According to visions I've received for Nigeria... This country would forever remember this year as the black year kos of the terrible disasters that'd fall on the state.the months of July/August would be so bloody that even the world would shudder at what'd happen. A nationalist coup would take place and so many would be assassinated.
Only those with the mark shall survive the days of trouble
Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2019
FFK my MAN
Don’t mind them that Incompetent inferno
Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by dokie: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Are you just plain stupid or is it that you have no future ambition?

Do you have a brain or you surrendered it when you started supporting Buhari.

A mess of a youth.
Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Auladimeji1: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Auladimeji1: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2019
dokie:

Are you just plain stupid or is it that you have no future ambition?
Do you have a brain or you surrendered it when you started supporting Buhari.
A mess of a youth.
You are very useless

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Ihateyoumod: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Is the CJN guilty or not?...he has to clear his name........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Stalwert: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin No dog, it is your entire family that will be set blazes
Re: Let The Whole Country Go To Blazes, We Are Not Slaves - Fani Kayode by Adeitanajoke(f): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: Acting CJN Did Not Attend Law School [video] / If Atiku Win On Saturday, I Have Made It In Life... Pretty Facebook User / Senate Presidency: Amosun, Kalu And Four Others Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.