Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,191 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:58 AM

Cooking Gas Business In The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cooking Gas Business In The North (323 Views)

All Mutilated And Rejected Naira Notes In The South Are Accepted in The North / Is Gas Business Profitable / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Business In The North by moustaphah(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Dear entrepreneur,

I have a business proposal involving cooking gas bulk sales in Northern Nigeria. The cooking gas market is saturated in the south but there is still a huge gap in the north to tap into. I have conducted a feasibility study that shows the business is extremely viable. I also have a business plan that I'm willing to share with you.

The business is capital intensive. This is why I'm calling out to you to partially fund it. I am available if you want to schedule a meeting for further discussion.

Please reach me on kamalmustapha19@gmail.com
Re: Cooking Gas Business In The North by HomoDroid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
I can help you raise funding. You will need to share your plan if you are serious. DM me if you think we can discuss this prospect.

(1) (Reply)

Business Name Registration For #13,000 / 20k Give Away / Acquire A New Sellable Skill In 2019 By Watching Youtube + Lynda Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.