Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,564 members, 7,934,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike (11568 Views)

Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74712312:
The hunger, poverty and under-development being faced in the country was because PDP diverted huge monies meant for the public into private use in its 16-year rule.
One of their thieves that ran to London since Buhari became President is unarguably the RICHEST woman in Africa through the STOLEN wealth of the country.
Those are the same sets of people some youths still want back in power- GOD FORBID!
They will and can never go scot free.
It shall never be well with all the politicians that looted the WEALTH of our nation, no matter the party they are.
Criminals.

Meanwhile......

You always amuse me with your childish comments

If only you know the looting by the dullards cabal

Wait until another govt takes over

Is it not lifeless govt that told you about this loot loot you keep talking about with your leaking mouth?

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria,

a man who has brought recession on Nigeria twice in his life time
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by NwaliE01: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74712312:
The hunger, poverty and under-development being faced in the country was because PDP diverted huge monies meant for the public into private use in its 16-year rule.
One of their thieves that ran to London since Buhari became President is unarguably the RICHEST woman in Africa through the STOLEN wealth of the country.
Those are the same sets of people some youths still want back in power- GOD FORBID!
It shall never be well with all the politicians that looted the WEALTH of our nation, no matter the party they are.
Criminals.

Meanwhile......

Na lie. Hunger, poverty and under development in this Government is because of their mismanagement.
PMB NEVER believed he would be handed power to willingly so it took him abased and he recessed for over 6 months to appoint his carbinets/ministers and initially scared investors by telling them we don't have money because already he knows he has little or nothing to offer Nigerians.

Is it PDP that instantly increased the prices of everythings immediately PMP took over power?

We should at least be sincere to ourselve and call a spade by its name.

PDP mismanaged the economy but APC killed and buried the economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by hundredrivas(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2019
ClearFlair:

You will vote the people who caused the hardship in again to bring more hardship? Oga, you’re too smart o

Economy was crippled by PDP
So-called herdsmen were hired to cause chaos by
the same PDP

Lies from the pit of hell. how much was the cost of things during the Pdp era and the price of things now? Let your conscience be your judge and not the miserable N30k you guys are been paid to support and promote this incompetence and disaster called Apc.

Are you not tired of this hard ship, insecurity and directionless govt ? Please do the right thing and thumb print the umbrella on that day thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by michoim(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Look at who is talking...an all-time criminal of little or no worth. ..
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by onubijoe(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2019
May God help u to understand this

sogodihno:

so who should vote in Atiku? part of those that cause the PDP 16 years mess that APC is trying to salvage, we are not going back to Egypt.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
lol... but pls rephrase nna m

WhoRUDeceiving:

Honestly the worse quote of the day on Nairaland. It shows that common sense or shall we say, change, is not well spread in the minds and hearts of slave-behaving people.

Unless of course you are joking, which we know you are actually serious, and seriously jeopardizing your future by your inability to simply reason with ALL the info right here on Nairaland.....

DAYUM
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by EllsBaba: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2019
chieftroller003:

Buhari is a mad man
A stupid failure
A foolish dullard
A lifeless fellow

politicians can never enter heaven

If someone should call ur father all this, how will u feel bro? Pls we are all one and should be mindful of wat we say or do regardless our differences. God save Nigeria ��
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2019
martineverest:
wasn't he the one that praised Buhari's govt during the new portharcourt airport inauguration by buhari by by saying" APC has performed well at federal level "?

he never said that
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by ekpesa(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74712312:
Criminals.

Meanwhile......

I guess the reason you are always on nairaland to comment is probably your parents stole all the good jobs and all creativity rendering you idle and can only be busy on nairaland. If you believe that the previous adminstration is why buhari's govt has failed woefully then you should equally believe that your status is because your parents looted all they could have kept for you to have a good life.
Wishing you an independent mind and logical in your reasoning regarding buhari's govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by bishopkay: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Lol and suddenly Wike isn't their favorite man again

Chai see abuses grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Olumeme: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2019
Even buhari himself knows
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Am not expecting you to support him,after all you are from PDP undecidedwhatever you say can't change the fact that i am voting Alh Muhammad Buhari grin grin

Your one vote for MumuMad Buhari makes no difference.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by bishopkay: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
hmmm... for me i don't knw even who to support now..

Buhari now seem he will perform well this 2nd tenure ..

Atiku seem so too, but we don't also trust him

let GOD just choose the best for better this country

many have suffered a lot... please God forgive us and have mercy on this country...

Bros second term isn't a right neither isn't t a must. Don't you think Jonathan would have done a better job in his second term? I even trust him to do a better job than this incompetent fool buhari we have currently.

A man who with second term in the balance went on a killing spree of opposition voices, disobeying court orders and choosing which to obey? A man who virtually wants to turn our country into some cabal ran enterprise!

Buhari must go and only Atiku can unsit him. Politics is choosing between the lesser evils and right now, Atiku is.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Obeflacko(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
If only Buhari have the power to execute anyone stealing the wealth of the nation,this country will go forward,there is the saying that goes;evil flourish,because good men watch and do nothing,corruption is the evil,buhari is a good man,take it or leave it,nobody says the journey will be easy,there will be turmoil,yes but at the end we will all smile.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Obeflacko(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Instead of you to be planning on how to make your state safe and secured, you attacking FG. People are relocating from Rivers state on daily basis due to health hazards/pollution and insecurity. All these which were brought to play under your administration. It is unfortunate the way failures and evil people are always the first to cast blames or attack others.

Before you quote me, I just relocated my family from PHC to Abj because of the above problems.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by ClearFlair: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
hundredrivas:

Lies from the pit of hell. how much was the cost of things during the Pdp era and the price of things now? Let your conscience be your judge and not the miserable N30k you guys are been paid to support and promote this incompetence and disaster called Apc.

Are you not tired of this hard ship, insecurity and directionless govt ? Please do the right thing and thumb print the umbrella on that day thank you.

What is Nigeria’s major export?
How much does it sell for internationally now compared to when PDP was in power?
You now see that Nigeria doesn’t make as much money as under PDP. Now add that to the massive corruption under PDP governments. Nigeria had an empty treasury when Buhari came in. If PDP had won that election, Nigeria would have been like Somalia by now. You want someone to repair a damage of 16 years in 4 years when he doesn’t even have the resources because PDP stole it all.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:

he never said that
he did
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Dareal90s(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
We see how Wike turned Rivers State to Paradise nd also how he pays workers salaries nd Corpers. Mumu man.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
i bliv u bro.. but we need God to intervene seriously

bishopkay:

Bros second term isn't a right neither isn't t a must. Don't you think Jonathan would have done a better job in his second term? I even trust him to do a better job than this incompetent fool buhari we have currently.

A man who with second term in the balance went on a killing spree of opposition voices, disobeying court orders and choosing which to obey? A man who virtually wants to turn our country into some cabal ran enterprise!

Buhari must go and only Atiku can unsit him. Politics is choosing between the lesser evils and right now, Atiku is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by bishopkay: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
i bliv u bro.. but we need God to intervene seriously

True Bro we just need to pray and ACT. If you see Where I went to get my PVC hmmm bros you go know say I mean this one. I would have to go there a day or two to elections then lodge in a hotel and come back after two more days so na 4 days operation just to vote my preferred candidate

Buhari must go! We don't need next level incompetence, cluelessness, madness, lootings, killings, desecration of our judiciary, lopsided appointments, bigotry amongst others!
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by sammy99(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
As in APC failed government is jst like zeeworld extraordinary everyday

BMC will always b licking de failure cos likes begat likes so also is failure begat failure
no doubt about der failures
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by amstardi: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
I was in river State 2015, and no election too place there
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74712312:
Criminals.

Meanwhile......

Leaders don’t blame, Gambia new never blamed, Trump never blamed, focus, in life, the day one stop complaining and get down to work, there will be result...
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
imagine.. i came back from Abuja to lagos and they said mine will be ready on Monday...
now am back in lagos

bishopkay:

True Bro we just need to pray and ACT. If you see Where I went to get my PVC hmmm bros you go know say I mean this one. I would have to go there a day or two to elections then lodge in a hotel and come back after two more days so na 4 days operation just to vote my preferred candidate

Buhari must go! We don't need next level incompetence, cluelessness, madness, lootings, killings, desecration of our judiciary, lopsided appointments, bigotry amongst others!
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Guestlander: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari really need to go at all cost. That nan is a monumental disaster.

He knows he cannot win if a free and fair election is organized so he is busy plotting massive election rigging next month, how

1.) He refused to retire IG of Police because he has a sacred dirty rigging job to execute next month!

2.) The Army re-launched operation Python dance in Southeast that he knows he won't get up to 100,000 votes to help him intimidate voters and rig the election there.

3.) He refused to sign the wonderful electoral act

4.) He instructed his puppet INEC Chairman to appoint his relative as head of vote collation center so that she can then finish the job of changing election results after all collation.

They are saying the woman is not Buhari's blood relative but the same woman Buhari appointed into PTF job when he was PTF chairman, so why won't the woman rig the election for Buhari to maybe guarantee a more juicy appointment in future

5.) They allowed gunmen, bandits and terrorists to take over Northeast the region of their major opposition so that they will use the excuse of trying to fight terrorists and bandits in Northeast to send their loyal army and security apparatus to Northeastern states to help them rig the elections there without any opposition.

6.) Buhari and APC know that if they rig the election, the next move by opposition is to go to court, now Buhari and Presidency have started to intimidate the judiciary to ensure the CJN who happens to be from Niger Delta region is removed and replaced by an Hausa-Fulani man to ensure that after the election is rigged, if PDP goes to court, Judiciary will throw the case out of the window and that will be the end.

Now for all Southsouth people, you will be the biggest fool to vote for Buhari who does not care about the welfare of your people and does not deem your people fit to lead any government agency or enjoy any good offer under his government.

Buhari, APC, Yorubas and the Northern cabal hate to see South-south people occupy any major post in Nigeria, that was why they connived together to betray Goodluck your son and frustrated his govt and then ganged up against him to ensure he was removed as President, now they are after your illustrious son; CJN W.N.S Onnoghen and former DSS acting DG Mathew Seiyefa have all been fought and removed even from positions they merited by academic qualification, civil service growth and gradual projection.

You guys will remain the biggest jokes to vote for Buhari or APC, even your son Rotimi Amaechi they deceived and made him to use all his stolen wealth to be funding their campaigns have opened his eyes to their failure, wickedness and dullardism, wake up!!!

Jonathan was not removed from office, he was defeated in a free and fair election. All these lies, exaggerations and emotional outbursts will not get you anywhere.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by gaskiyamagana: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:

That ought to tell you you are in deep shyt, maybe a shythole for that matter. You see the truth but have been conditioned to not even understand its meaning....

I pity your descendants, and the woman who gave birth to you hoping you may be different from the rest of the Niggers in the area (NIgger+AREA= Nigeria)
CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by bishopkay: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
imagine.. i came back from Abuja to lagos and they said mine will be ready on Monday...
now am back in lagos

They are doing all they can to frustrate people collecting theirs so they use it to rig elections. They want to disenfranchise as much people as they can to whittle down voters turn up
Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
God pass them shaa

bishopkay:

They are doing all they can to frustrate people collecting theirs so they use it to rig elections. They want to disenfranchise as much people as they can to whittle down voters turn up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba / APC’s Historic Swindle, By Sonala Olumhense / Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.