Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Attract Men To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Men To You (388 Views)

4 Types Of Ladies That Attract Men Without Much Effort. / Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) / See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Men To You by Bewiseprof: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2019
How to Attract Boys to Love You
Attraction is said to be a way to make someone to have an interest, Feelings and other things that will capture the person attention and focus on you. So I believe that the reason why you are here is to learn and know things that attract men to a woman or How to attract men. So relax you are in the right place and I will cool down and explain to you, things you will do to make him come closer to you and like you. So without wasting much of your time let me go straight to the point or the topic that we are here to discuss.

So This is How to Attract a guy
Well this topic is simple and understanding but I will like you to have something in mind about boys before we go straight to talk on other things. Remember that it is said that men are been attracted by what they see. Now by this quote, I don’t mean you should look naked just to make them see you but all it simply means is that the actions you do as a woman or lady is what will attract a man to you. I know that your next question or things that may be going in your mind is what are the things I need to do to attract boys. Well let look at the things below.

Your dressing
The dresses you wear as a woman determine the kind of men you want close to you. Well I don’t know the kind of man you need in your life but I advise you to dress decent and smart. Don’t go and dress like a prostitute because dresses that may not attract a good man but only a play boy, who will only want to sleep with you or sex you, unless you are a lucky person to meet good guy. But if you dress simple and smart but that don’t mean to dress like church or daughter of the church, just dress simple and smart, you will attract men.

Your Character
The way you behave is also one of the things that attract a man. There is one thing I want you to understand as a woman. There is no man that doesn’t look at a girl character. You may be beautiful but if you have a bad character then know it will be hard to associate with you because no man will like to have a girl that will chase his friend out or the kind of girl that will make his guys to always find it hard to visit him anytime his girlfriend is around so bear that in mind and watch your character.

Your Manner of Approach
Another thing you need to take note if you want to know how to attract boys, because the way you approach a guy matters a lot. If you are the kind of girl that lack good manners, when you want to talk to a guy, then know that it will be hard for a man to find interest in you. So make sure you have a good manner each time you want to approach or meet a guy.

The way you Talk to Men
Apart from the manner you use to approach to a guy, it is also necessary for you to mind the way you talk to a guy to avoid you chasing him a way with the way you talk to him. Some girls made a mistake of talking to a guy anyhow which is not good. There is something I want you to understand as a woman or lady; it is expected from you to talk to a man in a low tune no matter what, especially the guy you just meet for the first time, so please try to mind how you talk to him.

Neatness
It is good for you as a girl to look very neat if you want to attract men to you. So if you want to know how to attract a guy, and you are not a neat girl then know that you are not ready for it because If you are not neat or you are the type of girl that is dirty and you are asking how to attract men then forget it because been a dirty girl can’t

click on the link to continue reading https://bewiseprof.com/how-to-attract-men-to-you/

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Finally Speaks On Their Wedding / Atiku Should Have Just Shown Up For Nigerians – Toke Makinwa / What Will Happen When You Have Sex On Your First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.