Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,417 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Another Fallen Nigerian Soldier - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Fallen Nigerian Soldier (442 Views)

'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Fallen Nigerian Soldier by HolyMalaam: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Anas Abdullah Musa is a Nigerian soldier fighting to protect his fatherland with passion. He is gentleman to the core. He was killed yesterday by the dreaded boko haram sect in Maiduguri. I could remember when we met sometimes ago, I teased him and all he could do was smile not knowing that was my last meeting with him. May your soul and that of other gallant soldiers rest in peace. You will surely be missed. Rest on bro

(1) (Reply)

Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled / A Man Create Different Animals With Rubber Tires / 15 Cute Baby Names And Their Meanings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.