Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Leopard Never Changes Its Spot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leopard Never Changes Its Spot (515 Views)

Supreme Court Changes Mind, Says Stamp And Seal Compulsory For Lawyers / How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer / FUTA Changes Her Vision, Mission And Core Values Of The School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leopard Never Changes Its Spot by eedrhis(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2010
Despite the the much clamoured rebranding of the olabisi onabanjo university Ago Iwoye (formerly known as osu) nothing seems to have changed about that school, so much of improptu and disorganised issues going on in the school   This is just one of the outrageous and ridiculous experience i have encountered just because i want to secure an admission in a school that's not even worth it.After sitting for their post ume hoping the school would release the result  in a few days just like all other schools(reputable and prestigious ones) it took  them 2 weeks to release the result as if that was not enough it took them another couple of days to begin the sales of the result checker for a very preposterous amount(2000 naira) when in fact i actually purchased the post ume form for just a thousand naira.Now the website for checking the website has been unavailable for the past 2 days what sort of a school is this? angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize Your Summer Internships: Five Tips For College Students / Need Strong Advice On Relationship Matters? / Toefl Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.