Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby (586 Views)

Notes on breast milk for breast feeding week On Bloggers' Digest / Girl Caught Giving Head To Boy In Class On Uniform (video) / Innovative And Convenient Breast Feeding Dress For Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by Samgist(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
House girl caught breast feeding employers baby.

People really have to put effort to protect their children.

Don't care how busy you are,do your due diligence and keep an eye on those that work for you.

Source
http://samgist.com/house-girl-caught-breast-feeding-employers-baby-see-peoples-comments/

Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by tsephanyah(f): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
A cynic's just an optimist who's heard too many lies.
Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by walosky(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
She is doing her work ni

Cant a house girl put the baby to sleep again

Girl wey una see say konji don hammer since 3months wey dem employ am

Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Weird stuff..
Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by Chizuru01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
She is a blessing to them. I need one to breast me today.

Mind you, No milk is flowing from that thing unless Oga Emma has given her belle
Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by LuciferVirgin: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Konji can make feminists do anything.

This one is relieving her urge with a baby's lips.

Well, at least she's better than most mothers that deliberately get pregnant & patiently wait 9 months just so something larger than a preeq can pass through their insatiable cunts.

Pervs!

*spits angry

Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by kiddoiLL(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
When folks won't make time for their kids...leaving kids with house helps and Nannie.. She's taking care of the kid for em..after all the employed her to take care of stuffs at home..
if the wife or mother of the kid useless herself reach where she dey leave her pikin with house help not a creche or daycare, then she's definitely not giving her man time too...
I hope the house help will her feed her man and take care of him, man needs to fees his preeq, house help should help him out if she can help the baby out

Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by gaby(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
This, I'm sure is sexual abuse because I can bet my left balls that she is doing this to sexually simulate herself to orgasm.
Re: Hose Girl Caught Breast Feeding Employers Baby by STARGREEN(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
This, I'm sure is sexual abuse because I can bet my left balls that she is doing this to sexually simulate herself to orgasm.

Not really

(1) (Reply)

Senegalese President's Over Weight Son, Fumbles His Way Out Exotic Car / 10 Deadliest Plane Crash That Horrified Nigerians / How To Wisely Pick A Custom Boxes Manufacturer For Your Packaging Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.