Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Old Were You When You Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Got Married (1313 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Got Married by MrHandsome2013: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
To me marriage is one of the best thing that can happen
to any body and it was the first institution ordained by God.
Nowadays people dont value marriage again coz they think that marriage is all about money..
plz all married men and women should plz share their experience here..
It will help us alot we the unmarried..
How old were you when you got married and how have you been coping with your marriage life.
Marriage is a very beautiful thing and each time i see married couple and their children.
I always feel happy that one day possibly this year, i will get a lovely wife for myself too
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by gaby(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol

27/28 and it turned out to be the worst disaster my life had and will ever know..gosh...

Naive and obviously immature I was...

In a second marriage now and certainly the last.

So help me Jah....

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by faithfull18(f): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
Lol

27/28 and it turned out to be the worst disaster my life had and will ever know..gosh...

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by LuciferVirgin: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
I was 15 when I first tied the knot with masturbation & I must say it has been a wonderful experience.

A toast to all the married people in this great forum.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
26 & am still free as bird
till am 35
I don't think marriage is what I fancied very much
In fact the word/idea of marriage irritates me for now
But who knows! Miracle might happen
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by zyzxx(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Here to read comments and learn
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by fishmillan: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Baby mama association

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by coolestofall(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
Lol

This ur comment done dey give me shivers. I go need take my time b dat.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by SmellingAnus(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
Lol

you are not alone bro... Most of my married friends are unhappy in their marriages... It's as if marriages are cursed but then I can't say much until I get into it soon or later lipsrsealed
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by gaby(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
coolestofall:

This is comment done dey give me shivers. I go need take my time b dat.

Lol...the matter no be moi moi oooo

Na only God
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by tee59(f): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
Lol

Wait oh. Were you not the one who just gave birth to a baby girl? Your comment here is confusing. Does that means, your marriage was a mistake? Is that baby too a mistake? I pity that cute baby.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by DMerciful(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why are you jumping into conclusions? What makes you think same woman gave birth to the baby?
tee59:
Wait oh. Were you not the one who just gave birth to a baby girl? Your comment here is confusing. Does that means, your marriage was a mistake? Is that baby too a mistake? I pity that cute baby.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by gaby(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
tee59:

Lol...don't get it twisted...I think I need to edit post to show I was referring to my first marriage.

Sorry about the confusion.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by gaby(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
DMerciful:
Why are you jumping into conclusions? What makes you think same woman gave birth to the baby?

Lol

Though she was quick to draw a line and conclude, my comment was a bit confusing and wasn’t explicit enough I must admit. Had to edit it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
tee59:

Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by MrHandsome2013: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
we have so many underage people here.. What a pity..
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
gringringrin
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by chinebu(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
I was 27 and my wife 24. Very young. We have had our share of ups and downs but we are still standing together in much love.

Don't be discouraged, always see the reason you love your spouse in the first place out of billions on the surface of the earth you choose him/her.

Always remember why, mostly when you are loosing it just tap your self and ask yourselves "but I choose her because of this. Then It's definitely her.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by BareFacedLies(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who cares about marriage?

Most married people are in misery but they will not admit it!
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by jieta: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
gaby:
Lol

In a second marriage now and certainly the last.

So help me Jah....
The way you guys complain about marriage is making me scared.
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by pointblank247(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by monimekaz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
I will get married when I'm 40 ..I have 15years more
Re: How Old Were You When You Got Married by Destiblack(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
marriage is beautiful with the right person

(1) (Reply)

How My Pregnant Fiancee Cheated On Me With Her Ex Boyfriend. / I Need A Word Of Advice Please.! / Are Romantic Relationships Really Useful? I Find Them Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.