Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pls I Need Urgent Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Urgent Advice (647 Views)

Japa Syndrome. Urgent Advice Needed As I Can Cnveniently Save 1m Currently In / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
k
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Millcollins: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
U can attend the two. Bottom line just try and attend the first one on time so that u can finish very early. Its likely it might not get to that time. Should it get to that time, just send an SMS to the other company that u might be a little bit late.
My own opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Millcollins:
U can attend the two. Bottom line just try and attend the first one on time so that u can finish very early. Its likely it might not get to that time. Should it get to that time, just send an SMS to the other company that u might be a little bit late.
My own opinion though.

thanks bro.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Advice by Bizmagnet: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
ruggedHawk:
dear nlanders

I received an invite from TEK experts for the position of Office 365 Technical support officer on tuesday and on the same day DCK is inviting me for a GT test. problem now is that Tek Experts stated in their mail that the interview is between 9am and 3pm. and DCK's test is starting 3pm.

I really dont want to miss out on both, for those that have attended interview with TEK experts, is it possible that the interview might end before 3pm. DCk is located in surulere so its 30 mins max from Marina. Should i jettison one for another ? I need advice pls..
Make sure you're the first to get to the place of the first interview so that you will be attended to first. Then it will be easy for you to catch up with the second interview. I wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Urgent Advice by jargo192: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
hello
please I have this same test on Friday. what was the test about?

Bizmagnet:

Make sure you're the first to get to the place of the first interview so that you will be attended to first. Then it will be easy for you to catch up with the second interview. I wish you the best.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Advice by jargo192: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello,
have the same interview with tech experts for same role. would like to contact you if you dont mind to ask about the interview. Thanks
ruggedHawk:
k

(1) (Reply)

Access/diamond Bank 2019 Recruitment / Ikeja(lagos) Lnec Adhoc Persnonel Invite / How To Apply For UNIMED Recruitment | Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.