Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,424 members, 7,978,346 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son (750 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by seriousstaff: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jamiu the son of Chief Moshood Abiola has urged the Yorubas to vote massively for President Muhammadu Buhari for honouring his father 25 years after the annulment of June 12, 1993, presidential election.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/13/our-people-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-late-father-abiolas-son/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ode omo

Didinrin ti gba Kan lowo aboki
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by hucienda: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
smh
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by Miradamian: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
And who that one help?
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by serverconnect(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
So the poverty in the land is no affecting you.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by hisexcellency34: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Are you sure this man with Nigeria jagajaga teeth MKO Abiola's son?

1 Like

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
OMG!!!!.What a reason to vote...

Democracy... we know..
Abiola.….. we know...
My friend ....who are you??

Guy ......you have been compromised jare!!!!
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by oyebanji44: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Absolutely Right..Buhari had delivered those goods to SW...and They are ready to go along with him to the next level.what obasanjo refused to do,Buhari did it ..sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by gaby(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
The hustle is real....man must wack.

Remember Rewane's son Bismark just got an appointment recently, bwoda Jamiu must be hoping for an engagement too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by oyebanji44: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by LuciferVirgin: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
seriousstaff:
[s]Jamiu the son of Chief Moshood Abiola has urged the Yorubas to vote massively for President Muhammadu Buhari for honouring his father 25 years after the annulment of June 12, 1993, presidential election.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/13/our-people-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-late-father-abiolas-son/[/s]

Your father is inconsequential beyond the Brown Roof Republic of Ibadan & Ife.

In Lagos, which belongs to the Ibos, nobody can vote the Dullard of Daura.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by sammy99(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
is dat all?

jst for d sake of ur father honour?

So nigerians should exchange ur father honour with d sufferings,killings,rituals and so on by voting back d failure shey?

So ur father is now d founder of nigeria?

Its like ur insanity is like zeeworld extraordinary everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by GenSpecifics: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is one of many MKO Bastards who did not partake in the inherritance after they failed the DNA test.

He is broke and using the borrowed name of Abiola just as that frog did with Tinubu name.

He is an oluwole Abiola. grin grin

https://allafrica.com/stories/200708060078.html

2 Shares

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by Kylekent59: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
To honour your father or to make a better nation?

They don't even think before vomiting trash.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Of course, we are voting PMB/PYO in Yorubaland. The Igbos can either go back to their worthless villages or go jump off 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by GenSpecifics: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Are you sure this man with Nigeria jagajaga teeth MKO Abiola's son?

He failed the DNA test that Kola conducted before dividing Abiola's inheritance.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Your father is inconsequential beyond the Brown Roof Republic of Ibadan & Ife.

In Lagos, which belongs to the Ibos, nobody can vote the Dullard of Daura.

And you are being governed and your existence determined by the Yorubas?
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by goodnessme1(f): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
we are voting for him not because of you father but because we want the presidency to come back to west come 2023.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by GenSpecifics: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:
is dat all?

jst for d sake of ur father honour?

So nigerians should exchange ur father honour with d sufferings,killings,rituals and so on by voting back d failure shey?

So ur father is now d founder of nigeria?

Its like ur insanity is like zeeworld extraordinary everyday.

If he was the true son of his father, he ought to have known that Buhari, Tinubu, Kingibe and a host of Abacha era cronies are the one in power now.

Only a bastard will support those who killed his father.

1 Like

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by GenSpecifics: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
goodnessme1:
we are voting for him not because of you father but because we want the presidency to come back to west come 2013.
[/s]

Afonja president will only happen in Odua land or your dreams.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by onubijoe(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Confused human being

1 Like

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by BigIyanga: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Another stupid one. GMB brought in Abacha who looted Naija dry and killed Abiola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
We are DEFINITELY going to vote PMB/PYO period. The SE/SS can lick my Arsenal.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by goodnessme1(f): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Afonja president will only happen in Odua land or your dreams.
It will happen in your very own eyes,

who will stop us,is it you ibo or the minority south south we send their brother back to otueke.
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
we are voting for him not because of you father but because we want the presidency to come back to west come 2013.
so which year u dey 1999 abi
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by GenSpecifics: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
It will happen in your very own eyes,

who will stop us,is it you ibo or the minority south south we send their brother back to otueke.

Your Ab0ki masters will.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
His father will resurrect, he is coming back again.
Omo ale...wasted semen
Re: Our People Should Vote Buhari To Honour My Late Father - Abiola’s Son by sammy99(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
GenSpecifics:

If he was the true son of his father, he ought to have known that Buhari, Tinubu, Kingibe and a host of Abacha era cronies are the one in power now.

Only a bastard will support those who killed his father.

are u sure he knew ao his father died?cos he was busy enjoying his father's wealth

he did not even know ao his father's wealth went down d drain not to talk of knowing who killed his father.

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Chima Anyaso Campaign Team Dumps Pdp Declare Support For Apc, Hails Ouk / LIVE : APC Mega Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State / Inec Has Changed Pattern Of Voting Without Majority Of Citizens Being Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.