Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,033 members, 7,903,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) (25034 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K / Actress Rita Dominic Whatsapp Number leaked by Instagram hacker (See Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why do I find this story hard to believe?

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Gosh! This is so painful. It is common knowledge that 99% of social media beggars are fake, he should have verified properly before going on to send money.

As for the scamming bastard, you have already obtained money by false pretence and the person that sent you money mistakenly sent you more than you requested. Why not transfer the excess back to your benefactor? Some people will just be bringing curses upon themselves and their unborn generation. We keep blaming the govermnent but truth be told, a lot of Nigerians are terrible people.
Very terrible
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
I see no scam here naaau. The guy asked for N40K his benefactor sent him N45K albeit mistakenly sending N450k undecided Mistake was from the benefactor though the begger messed up big time refusing to return the excess which could have improved relationship with his benefactor angry #ShortSighted people

MrGist:
Popular Nigerian Singer King Bernard, scammed 450k by a fan/instagram begger.

See screenshots below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-singer-king-bernard-scammed-450k-by-a-fan-instagram-begger

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Check, double check and triple check those digits before you hit send..to avoid stories that touch.
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Brokeboy111(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
OMOTOWO:
We need an eye witness like this to believe you or your statement of account ..Not a padded statement o..
chaiiio
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Joromi12:
Fake story to trend. Naso dem dey reply chat abi. Beta to believe india beat us 99-1
you're right..it's hard to believe any artiste will fall for this. Except they gave birth to him yesterday, it's well known fact that 99.9% of these Instagram beggars are fake. I get their messages and ignore almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
I'd be like don't bro me bro grin
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Chai. Take heart bro.

Need to replace ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Has minor crack. Call/whatsapp 09090287555
you're a joke
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by chinonyinye: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
LegalOpinion:

What if he abandons the account after withdrawing this one?

doesn't he have BVN? he can be traced via that means. they will block all his accounts etc
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good for king beneard

Na idiot he be he de feel.say he get bar abi de dash peoplw money instesd of using his money to develop his career more now he is also slowpoke he wan send person money he no de look well whose fault na why I de tell u never help anybody u no no online idiots make d guy enjoy d 450k Atink u be king

Wait I looked at dis well na staged jare na lie he did not transfer any money jare na wash

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Are you okay? I'm referring to the scammer na.

JixNation:

Someone is crying because he was scammed and you're saying rubbish. Can you gift someone the mere 50k on top of it?
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
LegalOpinion:

What if he abandons the account after withdrawing this one?
Are his details no there?

If them wan catch am e de very easy. Na just say Naija no wan work.

The bank can flag his name nationwide to other banks, and through BVN he will not be able to have another bank account....and he would be caught.

See the kind question you de ask for 2018 grin
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by highdon(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2019
after I recharge my phone wit #10000 instead of #1000 dis days I make sure to count de zeros with toothpick or broom....
Poverty is a bastard
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by player007(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2019
MrGist:
Popular Nigerian Singer King Bernard, scammed 450k by a fan/instagram begger.

See screenshots below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-singer-king-bernard-scammed-450k-by-a-fan-instagram-begger
How is this a Scam na?
He made a mistake
And the guy he sent the money too did bad by not sending the 400k back.
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:39am On Jan 14, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Go and report to the police. Offer to give police 150k and keep 250k. Court order to freeze account can be gotten with like 30k.

They would freeze his account and the day he shows up at the bank, he would be arrested.

Kikikikikiki. cheesy grin
Unless the guy is not a true scammer. If he is that money has grown wings by now.
By tomorrow that money could already be a wig on a girl's head, credit unit in a girl's phone, etc.
Na today?
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Go and report to the police. Offer to give police 150k and keep 250k. Court order to freeze account can be gotten with like 30k.

They would freeze his account and the day he shows up at the bank, he would be arrested.

Kikikikikiki. cheesy grin
Unless the guy is not a true scammer. If he is that money has grown wings by now.
By tomorrow that money could already be a wig on a girl's head, credit unit in a girl's phone, etc.
Na today?

Even sef nor be proper scam. A case of an error. Since he details are known, he would be caught. Assuming the details are genuine to begin with.

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 14, 2019
lol fake news. if he was truly scammed, him go post the begger handle and him account. why is he cropping the begger account info? he is protecting the begger Abi wetin?? Lol. nigeria na we carry first for emotional blackmail, this is how someone asked me to get him invitation letter for business visa, I no even ask for upfront fees everyday nigga be buzzing my phone. I used my own personal money they run around. IV comot nigga no wan pay begin, begin emotional blackmail of him family history and him wife they sick and all that . the moment I told the idiot I don't care if his wife lives or die I just need my money for the work I did for him. na so the idiot send me my money. I am a firm believer of not giving all this online begger money, them go blackmail you with some sad story don't fall for it. as long as the person get money buy phone with browser come buy data join, trust me he no need help. except there is concrete proof, else don't fall for that poo.

1 Like

Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by femi4: 4:49am On Jan 14, 2019
decatalyst:
That ungrateful and greedy soul just shut the door of help on others!

An average Nigerian is not honest.
That's the summary
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by cedeki(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2019
The Scammer can still be apprehended, all you need to do is report to your bank and a red alert will be flagged on the receivers account, any day he dares try to make any transaction with his account that day he will be arrested
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by olusola200: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
It's 40k not 450
Re: King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
shachris02:

Login to your email. Reset your Internet banking password.... Password sent to email.

Login to your bank account.

Wire wire.
Wat if my password was sent to my fon? Abi do they also send it to the mail without informing the customer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi / Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara / Osas Ighodaro Vs Dakore Akande: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.