Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC (2475 Views)

Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Abdullahi Tsoho In Jigawa Defects To APC / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
sammy99:
mtchewww!!!
See as dem dey celebrate mediocrity

na aspirant move i kon dey think say na d incumbent governor sef.

Chai APC and mediocrity are like 5&6,dats y dey cannot move dis country forward.we wher wher we wear and d wearest.

Your wailing has reached the heavens grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by sammy99(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:

wer as ur insanity is jst like zeeworld extraordinary everyday.
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by sammy99(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:

wer as ur insanity is jst like zeeworld extraordinary everyday.
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by nwanyionitsha: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:
PDP is officially dead. The elections is effectively PMB vs PMB. Atiku is a wasted venture.

When their own governorship aspirant in a state decamps then its a wrap. grin
Just because one man without any electoral value decamped.
Abeg, let's hear word .
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by nwanyionitsha: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Oh not again... Have pity on Atiku and Pdp na
Abeg, let's hear word .
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by nwanyionitsha: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:
PDP is officially dead. The elections is effectively PMB vs PMB. Atiku is a wasted venture.

When their own governorship aspirant in a state decamps then its a wrap. grin
Abeg, let's hear word .
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by sagio09: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:

My man I no hide o. Money making things since late last year till now. I had to make sure my business moved to the next level this year o
It will and be expanded by the special grace of God Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
sagio09:

It will and be expanded by the special grace of God Almighty.

Amen oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Niorte: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2019
alizma:
no reasonable person will see this kind of crowd following Buhari and still maintain that he will die with PDP.
Obi should be preparing to go about the remaining campaign schedule alone from next two weeks because Atiku will soon decamp to Dubai.
Crowd you call them. You can't follow the crowd and be successful.
Don't be a crowd follower, have a mind of your own. Be different and you will make a difference.

We must not limit the election to APC and PDP. Don't reinforce failure. I was once like you in 2014, campaigning for Buhari trusting him without testing him.

Now he has been tested and has failed woefully.....

Whoever wants Buhari to win second term, may they find it easy to get the good things of life the way the youth are finding it easy to get job. May they have peace of mind they way people in Borno state have peace of mind.
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by anitasoll(f): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2019
I guess people can't seem to make up their minds. We go where the wind blows mentally will kill Nigerians.

Check out my signature link to learn about starting your online business today.
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by alizma: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Niorte:

Crowd you call them. You can't follow the crowd and be successful.
Don't be a crowd follower, have a mind of your own. Be different and you will make a difference.

We must not limit the election to APC and PDP. Don't reinforce failure. I was once like you in 2014, campaigning for Buhari trusting him without testing him.

Now he has been tested and has failed woefully.....

Whoever wants Buhari to win second term, may they find it easy to get the good things of life the way the youth are finding it easy to get job. May they have peace of mind they way people in Borno state have peace of mind.
right quote in a wrong place. this is politics, politics is a game of number.
I don't know who you are in 2014 but one thing for sure is that I was not like you
if you need job go to job section, as we speak now there are people who are still looking for who to employ. rather than using that quote in politics, use it in your life, don't follow the crowd, tell yourself there is job somewhere for you and your brain will start working on how to locate the job.
as for the prayer, I said capital Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Citizenship And Buhari’s Illiterate Lawyers By Prof. Farooq Kperogi / List Of Governors We Will Prosecute Immediately They Leave Office - EFCC / FG To Shut Down, Downgrade Enugu International Airport to local airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.