Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) (1919 Views)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
desiredhome:

We were all born to thses lies, then with our sound minds, God open our eyes to see that it is all fraud, and other people with sound minds started reasoning and seeing the truth as well.
"Mugu fall, guy man chop,"
It is left for you or anyone to remain blind, Christianity must be restored
Christianity restored indeed! It seems you don't read your bible because if you do,you would understand that bible prophecy must be fulfilled. Pst Sunday is just wasting his time and energy. He has lost it long time ago hence he choose to rebel all in the name of criticism. With this video I just saw,it shows that he not only an hypocrite but a foolish pastor. I was beginning to believe him until this
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
desiredhome:

Yes, but everybody have there way of sending the message the important thing is the message not the messenger
God called some to be pastors, apostles and teachers. Should any go astray, he himself deals with them not man fighting for God in name of restoring sanity. Unfortunately Sunday who choose to restore sanity is guilty of what he criticize who be mumu between ma and other pastors
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by godwinstringed1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Or what? What are you going to do? grin grin. See this mumu deluding himself as if he can do anything, just because he's using phone and hiding behind the screen. Following me on NL like a fanboy grin grin grin grin. You're probably not this outspoken in real life grin

Where do you stay? Lag? Abj?
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Where do you stay? Lag? Abj?
I stay in China. Idiot.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

God called some to be pastors, apostles and teachers. Should any go astray, he himself deals with them not man fighting for God in name of restoring sanity. Unfortunately Sunday who choose to restore sanity is guilty of what he criticize who be mumu between ma and other pastors

Point of correction, God will not come to you and say, I am God, God can use anyone or anything to send His message.
The Nigerian pastors have derailed and turned the Gospel to business, selling the word, is that not in your Bible, did the Bible not tell you to beware of them?

In countries where things are working, you don't use Church as source of income but to help people in need, it's only in Nigeria that people worship God just for what they can get (poverty mentality), that is why they fall to these evil men they worship as God
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Christianity restored indeed! It seems you don't read your bible because if you do,you would understand that bible prophecy must be fulfilled. Pst Sunday is just wasting his time and energy. He has lost it long time ago hence he choose to rebel all in the name of criticism. With this video I just saw,it shows that he not only an hypocrite but a foolish pastor. I was beginning to believe him until this

2 Peter 2:1-3
What your pastorprenour is selling to you is god of Mammon, god of money, and you fall to it because of greed and selfishness, else you won't have that much growing level of poverty in your Churches.

bring to their god while you die in hunger, they use your sweat to build empire for themselves while you are dying in a slump, they tell you they are the richest while you are looking for a day meal to survive, you can not reason because they've hypnotize your brain to reason like goat.

Who do this to you.

The people Cristising these evil men are not wasting their time, people with sound mind are coming out, don't be surprised, not all that are going to that shrine are still in that your bondage, its a Mata to time
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Point of correction, God will not come to you and say, I am God, God can use anyone or anything to send His message.
The Nigerian pastors have derailed and turned the Gospel to business, selling the word, is that not in your Bible, did the Bible not tell you to beware of them?

In countries where things are working, you don't use Church as source of income but to help people in need, it's only in Nigeria that people worship God just for what they can get (poverty mentality), that is why they fall to these evil men they worship as God
The ways of God are different from men. Of course God will come down to deal with his own not man fighting for him. God passes a message to his servant using those of high prestige not hypocrite. Pastor Sunday is an hypocrite hence he should bury himself in shame. Your assertion about Nigeria pastors are false and too generalistic. Yes many Nigeria pastors have derail but not all as you opined moreover it isn't peculiar to Nigeria alone. Yes the bible said we should be beware of false preachers because they are bound to rise, does that give room for Sunday to tarnish the image of many pastors? To make matter worst,he was practicing what he accused other pastors of. Would you listen to a person that condemns evil act yet same person does the same thing?. The bible warned and gave us choice to choose from. Let the members be the judge. Let them examine their preachers by making references to the scriptures. By their fruit you know them. You have to be close to them to judge not by mere speculation from disgruntled preachers or their charity. From experience I had gathered, many of the philanthropic preachers are pretenders.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

2 Peter 2:1-3
What your pastorprenour is selling to you is god of Mammon, god of money, and you fall to it because of greed and selfishness, else you won't have that much growing level of poverty in your Churches.

bring to their god while you die in hunger, they use your sweat to build empire for themselves while you are dying in a slump, they tell you they are the richest while you are looking for a day meal to survive, you can not reason because they've hypnotize your brain to reason like goat.

Who do this to you.

The people Cristising these evil men are not wasting their time, people with sound mind are coming out, don't be surprised, not all that are going to that shrine are still in that your bondage, its a Mata to time
The people criticizing these preachers are wasting their time. They have to make their garments clean before pointing out stains in other people's garment. For record purpose I don't attend such churches I stick to my Orthodox church for a reason best known to me. I study my bible as it is my guide hence I can't be brain wash by any preacher. The bible made it clear on showing respect to those in authority
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

In this case the messenger will be attacked because he his an hypocrite. It was better he had no stain rather than point at someone with stain whereas he is dirty. That is just it. That man thought people will not dig facts about him when he busy criticizing others. Look at the people he criticize today, they are still firm. At times I wonder if it was God that called him or he called himself. He doesn't exhibit the attribute of a pastor rather he look more like a rebel.

Poverty can make you believe any false hope, so they are still reaping off you because they've been doing it for long.

satan tempting Jesus took him to highest mountain and ask Him to bow before him and everything thing on earth will become His and Jesus answered himself and said, get thee behind me. Devil own everything here on earth, it's only those that are controlled by Satan or worshippers of Satan that lay their life on earthly treasures
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

The people criticizing these preachers are wasting their time. They have to make their garments clean before pointing out stains in other people's garment. For record purpose I don't attend such churches I stick to my Orthodox church for a reason best known to me. I study my bible as it is my guide hence I can't be brain wash by any preacher. The bible made it clear on showing respect to those in authority

When you see something that is wrong and you refuse to talk about it or you feel less concern, it means you are part of it, sometimes criticism is for correction, of these people started well but allow money to control them which make them to derail.

the effect is what is consuming all of us today, the poverty rate in the country is high which the result is high crime rate.

The simple message is Churches are to build the society not to extort from them thereby creating more poverty/problems
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

The ways of God are different from men. Of course God will come down to deal with his own not man fighting for him. God passes a message to his servant using those of high prestige not hypocrite. Pastor Sunday is an hypocrite hence he should bury himself in shame. Your assertion about Nigeria pastors are false and too generalistic. Yes many Nigeria pastors have derail but not all as you opined moreover it isn't peculiar to Nigeria alone. Yes the bible said we should be beware of false preachers because they are bound to rise, does that give room for Sunday to tarnish the image of many pastors? To make matter worst,he was practicing what he accused other pastors of. Would you listen to a person that condemns evil act yet same person does the same thing?. The bible warned and gave us choice to choose from. Let the members be the judge. Let them examine their preachers by making references to the scriptures. By their fruit you know them. You have to be close to them to judge not by mere speculation from disgruntled preachers or their charity. From experience I had gathered, many of the philanthropic preachers are pretenders.

The pastors in the business(Pentecostal mostly) line knows themselves, I did not generalize, those that are building schools with members money yet their
members children can't attend the schools, those that are buying private jet etc.

What other charity is greater than education? if their children can not go to school? yet some of these children are being brainwashed to pay tithe cry

Before these Churches(private business) came up, with less churches (Orthodox mostly) there was less crime and people were contented with what they have, today with their false doctrines, and churches everywhere, there is no peace, because they are all after money money money.

Didn't the Bible say the love of money is the root of all evil?

Like you have problem with Sunday Adelaja, but the message is all the same, if he was there before but has left I don't know.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by godwinstringed1(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I stay in China. Idiot.

No wonder!

Your mission will be short-lived. I know
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
The pastors in the business(Pentecostal mostly) line knows themselves, I did not generalize, those that are building schools with members money yet their
members children can't attend the schools, those that are buying private jet etc.
Of course you generalized the whole thing. It would have been better you said most Nigeria pastors are into church business instead of Nigeria pastors. Using Nigeria pastors portrays generality same way you would refute that Nigerians are corrupt.

What other charity is greater than education? if their children can not go to school? yet some of these children are been brainwashed to pay tithe cry
Is university education cheap anywhere in the world ? You have to be realistic for once. Cost of maintaining primary and secondary schools are not the same. Mind you your assumption of using tithe to build universities is not true at all. The cost of maintaining churches alone
Is more than the tithe offerings generated. The stereotype of assuming that many churches are using tithe offerings to build universities should stop because it is not true.

Before this Churches(private business) came up, with less churches (Orthodox mostly) there was less crime and people were contented with what they have, today with their false doctrines, and churches everywhere, there is no peace, because they are all after money money money.
It was bound to happen and there is nothing you or I can do about it. The scriptures must be fulfilled or you want to stop the anti Christ from coming? Or you weren't warned about perilous times?

Didn't the Bible say the love of money is the root of all evil?
Yes the bible mentioned the love of money is the root of all evil same bible warned us of false preachers. Did the bible say you should jump from one place to another to condemn the preachers when it has warned us?. Study the scriptures for yourself to see whether it says we should condemn preachers. If a person isn't comfortable with a doctrine you leave instead of been disgruntled

Like you have problem with Sunday Adelaja, but the message is all the same, if he was there before but has left I don't know.
Yes I started criticizing him after watching this video. I was fun of him but this video just spoil the whole thing. He is a disgrace to Christian faith
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

When you see something that is wrong and you refuse to talk about it or you feel less concern, it means you are part of it, sometimes criticism is for correction, of these people started well but allow money to control them which make them to derail.

the effect is what is consuming all of us today, the poverty rate in the country is high which the result is high crime rate.

The simple message is Churches are to build the society not to extort from them thereby creating more poverty/problems
All you said is true. I never dispute the assertion of the preacher but PST Sunday would have come clean before condemning. That is why many of us are not happy with him.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Poverty can make you believe any false hope, so they are still reaping off you because they've been doing it for long.

satan tempting Jesus took him to highest mountain and ask Him to bow before him and everything thing on earth will become His and Jesus answered himself and said, get thee behind me. Devil own everything here on earth, it's only those that are controlled by Satan or worshippers of Satan that lay their life on earthly treasures
Which means the owners of facebook, microsoft and Adenugas' are satanic.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Which means the owners of facebook, microsoft and Adenugas' are satanic.

That is not what it mean, life is all about creating solutions with your ideas. (solving problems)
Facebook has solve so many problems through his ideas and he did not do that for his selfish reason, he even gave out all his profit to charity, read about Microsoft charity package for Africa alone. It's all their ideas, they did not build their success on peoples money or deceit
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

That is not what it mean, life is all about creating solutions with your ideas. (solving problems)
Facebook has solve so many problems through his ideas and he did not do that for his selfish reason, he even gave out all his profit to charity, read about Microsoft charity package for Africa alone. It's all their ideas, they did not build their success on peoples money or deceit
And the churches are not doing the same or you expect them to go against the scriptures by displaying them I suppose right?
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

All you said is true. I never dispute the assertion of the preacher but PST Sunday would have come clean before condemning. That is why many of us are not happy with him.

Like I have said before, he may have started like that but maybe have realised himself and is now doing the right thing, maybe God took him to that environment for him to realize himself
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Like I have said before, he may have started like that but maybe have realised himself and is now doing the right thing, maybe God took him to that environment for him to realize himself
Then he should have said that from the beginning. Do you that this same man started criticizing late arch bishop Benson Idahosa before this video surface?
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

And the churches are not doing the same or you expect them to go against the scriptures by displaying them I suppose right?

How? how are they the same? if the Churches are doing it right it will tell on the members/society.

The money the GO are using to enrich themselves is it their money? or members money?
how do you compare that to someone that build success on his own idea?
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

How? how are they the same? if the Churches are doing it right it will tell on the members/society.

The money the GO are using to enrich themselves is it their money? or members money?
how do you compare that to someone that build success on his own idea?

The churches are doing it and they do it well. The government is irresponsible to the welfare of her citizens that is why you don't see. As for the G.O few of them are doing great job while many are fulfilling prophecy.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

The churches are doing it and they do it well. The government is irresponsible to the welfare of her citizens that is why you don't see. As for the G.O few of them are doing great job while many are fulfilling prophecy.

Yes the Churches that are doing it right are very few, compare to the majority that are not doing it that is why thing are difficult.
As for the government, these same people (criminals) are also in government, using their demonic influence to loot, so they are not different from the government or politicians, they are even worst than the politicians because they lie with Gods name to deceive the gullible Nigerians.
Nigerian problem is the politicians and the pastorprenours, also their gullible followers who have allowed themselves to be brainwashed are the problem.
If the politicians do not have supporters backing them, they will not loot, same to the pastorprenours cry
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Yes the Churches that are doing it right are very few, compare to the majority that are not doing it that is why thing are difficult.
As for the government, these same people (criminals) are also in government, using their demonic influence to loot, so they are not different from the government or politicians, they are even worst than the politicians because they lie with Gods name to deceive the gullible Nigerians.
Nigerian problem is the politicians and the pastorprenours, also their gullible followers who have allowed themselves to be brainwashed are the problem.
If the politicians do not have supporters backing them, they will not loot, same to the pastorprenours cry
Nigeria problem isn't pastors Nigeria problem goes beyond that. Nigeria has been in this mess before the proliferation of churches hence nothing can be done about it. Talk from now till heaven falls, nothing will change.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Nigeria problem isn't pastors Nigeria problem goes beyond that. Nigeria has been in this mess before the proliferation of churches hence nothing can be done about it. Talk from now till heaven falls, nothing will change.

A black man can be liken to devil, they liked lies(deceive) so they suffer in the mix of plenty.
SUFFERING AND SMILING is their nature
when you do without greediness your problem will be reduced.
Nigerian problem is the Nigerians

The gullible one anyway not all
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

A black man can be liken to devil, they liked lies(deceive) so they suffer in the mix of plenty.

Please remove black man from your assertion because many black race are doing better than Nigeria. One major problem with Nigeria is greed and selfishness. This problem has been there since the country got her independence. When I said nothing can be done, I mean it because this phenomenon has eaten this nation so deep. You can use a small kid to test this hypothesis then from then analysize and draw conclusion.
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Please remove black man from your assertion because many black race are doing better than Nigeria. One major problem with Nigeria is greed and selfishness. This problem has been there since the country got her independence. When I said nothing can be done, I mean it because this phenomenon has eaten this nation so deep. You can use a small kid to test this hypothesis then from then analysize and draw conclusion. Hope you are not supporting Atiku or PMB for the presidential race because if you are, you would be contributing to the problem already faced
Re: Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) by desiredhome: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Please remove black man from your assertion because many black race are doing better than Nigeria. One major problem with Nigeria is greed and selfishness. This problem has been there since the country got her independence. When I said nothing can be done, I mean it because this phenomenon has eaten this nation so deep. You can use a small kid to test this hypothesis then from then analysize and draw conclusion. Hope you are not supporting Atiku or PMB for the presidential race because if you are, you would be contributing to the problem already faced

Lol
The black man here is the gullible Nigerians or whoever fall in that category,
Buhary and Atiku are same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) / . / 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.