Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,063 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:37 PM

Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday (3018 Views)

Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by Mediahelm: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigeria popular cross-dresser Bobrisky, seen spraying money at Lizzy Anjorin's birthday. He-she also claimed to shared pack of Milo to 150 people at the party.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/bobrisky-spray-money-shared-milo-to-150.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by Mediahelm: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Watch Video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by firstolalekan(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy

Who's this fine girl standing next to that shemalè faggọt?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
see waste of spam, y can't the parents come out proud of their product

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by HallaDaTruth: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Before you know it, this rubbish will make front page

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by SenorFax(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
I wonder what he tells himself when he's alone in his room, thinking about his life and how he has chosen to plagiarised it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by HallaDaTruth: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
see waste of spam, y can't the parents come out proud of their product
What is most annoying is the fact that people treat him like a celebrity, bobrisky is 100% trash.

N:B ANYONE WHO ATTACKS ME FOR MY OPINION ON THIS HEGOATRISKY WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD LIKE HIM

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by soberdrunk(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hate him/her or love him/her, he/she has managed to carve a niche for himself/herself and he/she is making money and looks quite comfortable but if this is what it will take for me to carve a niche for myself or get comfort, I'd rather not have a niche and continue being broke....... angry
Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by SAMBARRY: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Smh lipsrsealed

Nigerians will celebrate anything that has money even if its a monkey
Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by happybee: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2019
And who are those people flocking around him/her?
It's a shame, Nigerians like to celebrate stupidity undecided..
*I'm outta here*

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by Speedyconnect15: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Hate him/her or love him/her, he/she has managed to carve a niche for himself/herself and he/she is making money and looks quite comfortable but if this is what it will take for me to carve a niche for myself or get comfort, I'd rather not have a niche and continue being broke....... angry

Lol at him/ her

We don't even know his/her gender cool

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Smh lipsrsealed

Nigerians will celebrate anything that has money even if its a monkey
That’s what POVERTY does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by Immanuels7(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
h
Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by columbus007(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2019
so somebody cannot just draw this guy preek from behind in this crowd, i dont just understand undecided
Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by MyGeneration(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Most of the people there don't know that's a guy. They think it's just some random rich lady
Re: Bobrisky Spray Money, Shared Milo To 150 People At Lizzy Anjorin's Birthday by techking: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaijaAudition: Popular slay queen Simply Tacha spotted on queue / Nigerian Actress Damilola Adegbite Gifts Herself A Range Rover Car(photo) / Holy Blood Holy Grail: Free PDF To Your Phone Lineage Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.