Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Husband Likes Anal, I Give It To Him, That's My Vow To God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Likes Anal, I Give It To Him, That's My Vow To God (439 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Likes Anal, I Give It To Him, That's My Vow To God by omeremio: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
So I was going through the IG page of popular relationship counselor Joro Olumofin and I stumbled upon this story, it is a very delicate story as it regards family, religion and loyalty to one's spouse.

A lady contacted Joro to complain about her husband's desire to penetrate her from the other side instead of the main spot.

lol, She alleged her husband was the one who deflowered her and even before he did, he had asked her...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/my-husband-likes-anal-i-give-it-to-him.html

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Topic Of The Year.. / Come In If You Have The B@ng Rule Ebook By Charles Nneji. / nigerian girls are the best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.