Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,998 members, 7,980,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

Cellmagazines Exclusive Interview With Yomi Casual, Nigerian Celebrity Desiger - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cellmagazines Exclusive Interview With Yomi Casual, Nigerian Celebrity Desiger (752 Views)

“if Your Friends Are Not Adding To Your Career, Dump Them” - Yomi Casual / Beautiful Male Designs By Yomi Casual / #BAAD2017! Yomi Casual Your Career Is About To Die With Ugo Monye In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cellmagazines Exclusive Interview With Yomi Casual, Nigerian Celebrity Desiger by johnvianneycozzy: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Over the years, fashion has evolved, from the stone age to the jet age and we have realized that fashion is currently way beyond putting pieces of cloths together. It has evolved and it has turned to a fashion statement. We have here with us one of the designers that have pioneered the Nigerian modern fashion Industry. That person is no other person than Yomi Casual.

Cellmag: Good afternoon Sir,

YOMI CASUAL: Good Afternoon.

Cellmag: can we get to know you, who is Yomi Casual?

YOMI CASUAL: Yomi Casual is a tailor, he’s from Delta state, Warri to be precised.

Cellmag: Can you tell ua about your background?

YOMI CASUAL: I was born and brought up in Warri, raised in Warri and I got admission in Auchi Polytechnic where i studied Fashion Design and Technology after which I moved to Lagos and worked with AY for like Two years as his assistant and then, the brand Yomi Casual in 2007.

Cellmag: How did you come by the name Yomi Casual?

YOMI CASUAL: Yomi is my name, Casual is an English word. Casual is casual and I call my designs casual because it’s not something very serious and I believe casual is not going to be boring.

Cellmag: At what point did you discover that you have passion for fashion to the extent that you have to study it in school?

read the full interview on,

https://cellmagazines.com/2019/01/11/the-yomi-casual-effect-exclusive-interview

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Butt Size / RMD In His Office Wear / Quality And Affordable Cartier Glasses And Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.