Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) (31385 Views)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by id4sho(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
776911us:
The young lad should learn how to be tough as his father. That's my birthday wishes to him smiley
i tell you
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74745382:
Tho we are no friends with your dad cos of his foolish acts towards the progress of our nation, bad mouth and evil wishes towards our own Daddy, But we will still wish you well Big Boy.

Happy birthday cute boy.
Many Happy returns of the day.
Long life and prosperity.

Ok bye! wink

Thanks for your wishes but

May Almighty God make your life to be like buhari regime... And it shall be permanent. Amen

A willing tool in the hands of evil people

Felix Terungwa Dav

Shame on you
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Guide777(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74745382:
Tho we are no friends with your dad cos of his foolish acts towards the progress of our nation, bad mouth and evil wishes towards our own Daddy, But we will still wish you well Big Boy.

Happy birthday cute boy.

Ok bye! wink
Third grade zombiism
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Keep shut, mid night newspaper

You the unprinted newspaper, how market?

Have you met your target for the month?
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

You the unprinted newspaper, how market?

Have you met your target for the month?
Why are you using your alternate to quote me? quote me with your main account. Mpakun!
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by katnis11: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
OK oh
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by btwo(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74745382:

Happy birthday cute boy.

Ok bye! wink

We live in a world of smart phones and dumb people. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Why are you using your alternate to quote me? quote me with your main account. Mpakun!

It doesn't matter where I quote you.

I'd like you to sit down and ask yourself these questions.

I'm I worth all these trouble of going thru all posts I've commented and calling me names and for what reason?

Are you so idle that you choose to become petty? I don't even know you and for obvious reasons.

I'll never know a guy so childish and petty in my life.

So answer me, Wetin I do you wey pain you sotey you dey stalk my comments on NL?

Oya tell this house.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by PStacks(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Another upcoming Criminal / Drama king
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

It doesn't matter where I quote you.

I'd like you to sit down and ask yourself these questions.

I'm I worth all these trouble of going thru all posts I've commented and calling me names and for what reason?

Are you so idle that you choose to become petty? I don't even know you and for obvious reasons.

I'll never know a guy so childish and petty in my life.

So answer me, Wetin I do you wey pain you sotey you dey stalk my comments on NL?

Oya tell this house.
Like I told you earlier, quote me with your main moniker before I give you a tangible reply.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
Like I told you earlier, quote me with your main moniker before I give you a tangible reply.

I won't give you that pleasure.

On that moniker, I will ignore you like the T in tsunami.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

From where is he typing from?
see question o
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

I won't give you that pleasure.

On that moniker, I will ignore you like the T in tsunami.
And I will give it hard to you that, you will feel miserable, mess with me and see. angry
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Don't tell me this man thinks he's great
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
And I will give it hard to you that, you will feel miserable, mess with me and see. angry

Rotfl.

It will only feel hard if you see a response from me. This is the last reply you'll ever get from here.

Wishing you God's blessing and love.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2019
abescom:
Another potential thief
Haba, this is so unfair
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Mopolchi:
Happy birthday to the son of one of the good senators we have in Nigeria. Second Tenure is sure for your daddy. Governor Bello should go and die.

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
abescom:
Another potential thief
haba, this is soo unfair
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

Rotfl.

It will only feel hard if you see a response from me. This is the last reply you'll ever get from here.

Wishing you God's blessing and love.
In your mind? when am done with you, you will be the one to beg sèun, he should beg me to stop.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2019
BB9ja007:
Who give am phone
That is the rich for you. They easily get away with things while the poor are oppressed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
HBD
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by olaswim: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Belated happy birthday dear.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by MannaFromHeaven(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74745382:

Happy birthday cute boy.

Ok bye! wink
grin

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by sammy99(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2019
APC and BMC will b in pains now and start wondering,so dis Dino can still b voicing out while yet on custody with d police?

Happy birthday to DINO's boy may u celebrate more years to come.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74745382:

Happy birthday cute boy.

Ok bye! wink

I BET IF BUHARI LOSES THIS ELECTION,YOU MAY COMMIT SUICIDE THE WAY YOU ARE GOING. TAKE IT EASY, MOST OF US VOTED FOR BUHARI TOO.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by isahsalee: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

From his friends DSS's suites
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Geeweez: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Happy birthday the son of a fearless Senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by BB9ja007: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the rich for you. They easily get away with things while the poor are oppressed
the Nigeria we live in
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

He came out of coma to type. He must have gone back....

Abi wetin we go talk again
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
HBD Joshua LLNP cool
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (Photo) by hokafor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
He was suppose to be in SARS guest house. Do they use phone there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.