Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Webmasters Please Help! I Want To Run This Type Of Advert On My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help! I Want To Run This Type Of Advert On My Website? (723 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Advertise On Facebook For Free (upto 500$ Worth Of Advert) / How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Help! I Want To Run This Type Of Advert On My Website? by Emmypet: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Please webmasters... I want to run this type of ads on my website but I don't know the plugin that can do it. Or pls kindly explain how to do it... See screenshot below... Can someone pls show me how to run this type of Ads below?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell Domain? / Let Me Help Get Your Idea Online And Grow It / Does Anybody Uses Amplifypay On His/her Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.