Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,664 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link (1028 Views)

I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today / Happy 71st Birthday To IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by agenta999(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2010
hello everybody, let us use this link to tell IBB not to contest next election or any other election in Nigeria. Because, WE NIGERIANS DO NOT WANT HIM.

www.voteibb.org through this link, you can now tell him your mind.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2010
He destroyed our country with that SAP programme and did not manage the political ,social and economic life of the people very well.The middle class started to move abroad during his period.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by HighChief4(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2010
@Poster
Dont you think he is enjoyin the attention? IBB is a man that should be seen and not heard
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by paulajossy: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2010
i think u need rest. Thou i like your style, but rest is important. Less i forget i have a friend who is dieing to meet you.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by unipol(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
High_Chief:

@Poster
Dont you think he is enjoyin the attention? IBB is a man that should be seen and not heard

exactly
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by citizenY(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
Methinks, Mohammed Babangida should be the more appropriate presidential candidate.

IBB, why yau wan disgrace yourself. You could have been better off hugging the fading
limelight via an NGO or something more humanitarian to atone for past (mis) deeds.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by jamace(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2010
My by force president (abi na head of state) before before. The other time you ruled me, I had no choice because you intimidated me with your gun. But, instead of doing things well, you went into maradonic moves, dribbled left, centre and right , and before I know what was happening, things don scatter. Our money, Naira nearly become poo money. You even annulled the election that would have bettered my life.  Even the man Abiola who won the election was killed. Na you kill am? What about Dele Giwa, do you know who killed him? People say na you kill am sha o. I learnt that you took my oil windfall money of about $2billion. Na true? If not true, where did you get the money to build 50 bedroom mansion, furnished with precious chandelliers and all? I also discovered that your foreign account money na ogbonge. Na true?

Because of these confirmed and suspicious acts, I'm scared that you will rubbish this country once more if given the chance. That is why I am opposing your coming back. Abeg, make you no vex. Just relax in your 50 bedroom mansion and watch others rule, you hear. Thank you.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by naso2(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2010
IBB, our all time maradona, the earlier you realise that you not as smart as Nigerians made you look when you were our military dictator, the better for you. People were just afraid for their lives and sorry, that fear has graduated to anger. NEVER AGAIN. Even Diego maradona just proved at SA recently that he has lost that special touch. How much less our self-deceiving general.

Did you loot so much that you still have so much to throw around, or is it just a need for fresh excitement? Then why not consider marrying another wife. That will help calm your nerves. BUT TO BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY AGAIN, THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS.

Again are you now so old that you do not realise when the same logic upon which you seek to contest and win, already rules you out? Is niger state now in the NORTH WEST? Dont you know that if zoning is to be sustained , then it must remain in the NORTH WEST and not the entire NORTH?

You see? your IQ is far less than what you always thought .
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by kokoA(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2010
Eyah! I feel for you "maradonna" cry cry
Your wife is dead and your children are all grown now so you are alone in your 50 bedroom hill top mansion abi?!
You want to go back to Aso rock where you can still interact with human beings shay?! Eyah!
It would have been a little easier for you if you had treated my fathers with respect when you had the oppurtunity, but you didn't. Thank God I knew nogthin then.
Your past will hunt you ok?! No vex
I am a young Nigerian. You said I lack what it takes to change my country because na you scarter am and na onli you fit repair am. Lets see who will vote for you then.
I[b] will rather vote for the worst Goodluck, Ribadu, Donald than the best you and your generation[/b] because these are people that belive in my generation. Na onli God go punish una for the pains wey una don cause for us. So I wish you a very shameful outing in 2011. AMEN!
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by jamace(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
Oga IBB, to rule Nigeria is not by force.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by Sharonf(f): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2010
Una dey write on Nairaland, they said follow the link.

http://www.facebook.com/voteibb?v=wall

Write it on his facebook wall, put them as comments on his messages so that he will see our true feelings. He's not on Nairaland.com to see them
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by agenta999(f): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
IBB has always insisted that majority of nigerians want him back. so let us use these link to tell him that it is only the 419ners that want him back
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2010
It is a shame to know that the sycophant Kassim Afegbua would refer to Bala Mohammed\'s reason as sycophancy. Bala Mohammed is more of a man of honour than Kassim Afegbua. If he was not he would not have disagreed politically with his former boss Governor Yuguda. He pursues what he believes and he is a very principled man, he is never guided by the interest of what he wants to achieve. This is a man who stood on the side of truth during the acting President saga. He is a northern but that did not stop him from supporting and fighting for truth. He was the arrow head of the integrity group that insisted that the constitution should be respected and Goodluck should be made acting President. Where was Kassim Afegbua then? What did he say then? Trying to sell your master to the people does not give you the impetus to malign other people\'s character, especially a noble man like Bala Mohammed. If you will ever read this I am asking you to tell your master that we are waiting for him at the polls, he will not only lose the election, he will also lose in the North, this is my assurance to him, whatever party presents him he will lose. I laugh when you talk about Babaginda\'s achievement, what achievement? This is a man who took Nigeria backwards, bastardised our economy, destroyed the Abuja master plan that the great Nasir El-Rufai resuscitated. He can continue to say he has never been indicted of corruption and therefore he is not corrupt, but do not forget that the only former leader who has ever been indicted for corruption is Abacha and because he is dead, if he was alive he would never have been indicted. Your master IBB is the father of corruption, the king of nepotism, cronyism, greed and deception, insincerity his is watchword. His yes is a no and his no is a yes. This is a man who annulled a very free abd fair election, that alone his criminal and a great disservice to the people of this country, he annulled an election for no reason and Kassim Afegbua says he is the best? This is a man who told nigerians a lot of stories bult hope in 1985 when he came to power and at the end it was false hope and all a facade. IBB has the impetuous to tell Nigerians he has done nothing wrong because it is the Nigeria system which Kassimm Afegbua has rightly questioned for the wrong person that has granted him such impetuous. The system has allowed people like IBB to feel very comfortable that doing wrong is normal, breaking the law is right and that is why a lot of people have this opinion \"nor be nigeria nothing dey happen\". This is what IBB gave to us, this is what he wants Nigeria to be and now we hear from him state police, true federalism and a small federal government. Are these not constitution issues that can only be resolved constitutionally, do the constitution not require certain amendments to do this? Will IBB go against the constitution of Nigeria by refusing to name at least one minister from each state of the Federal and the FCT as required by the constitution if he is President? He will definitely not. It will definitely take time to achieve all this and all stake holders and the entire country would need to be carried along, but IBB does not have the WILL to do all this, he does not have the WILL to pursue all this. He says all this because that is the mood of the nation, he is trying to get at us, he is trying to fool us but we cannot be fooled any more. Already there is a ceiling placed on the questions journalist can ask him, is thaat normal from a man who aspires to be our President? Definitely it is not. Since the dubious Nigeria syatem has allowed him to contest there is no problem, but we would sound a message that the system should be corrected by voting massively against him and ensuring that he losses. This is the only way the system can be corrected, for 2011 election is not just an election to elect our next leaders, but a foundation whereby things would now be done right. It is an election that will change the face of the country forever, therefore I call on all Nigerians to ensure they are registered and participate in this great process of change that is coming, 2011 is for real and quoting from the President, the success of the election should be an \"article of faith\" for all Nigerians that we must vote and our vote must be counted and that the defence of our votes is the peoples law which we have all signed to. God in his infinite mercies will see us through this great period in our country\'s history for history is in the making. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Talk To Ibb Direct Through This Link by unipol(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
IBB is a hopeless politician and only the hopeless nigerians will surport him

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Info On Turkish Airline Nigeria To Ukraine / My Letter To Beaf And "our Already Rigged-in President" / Berkley University Confers Honorary Degrees On Nigerian Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.