Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus (16139 Views)

Afegbua Storms EFCC, ICPC Offices, Wants PDP National Chairman, Secondus Probed / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Na was for PDP. Anybody with corruption case is your member. So is he a PDP member?
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by gentleibraheem(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ur quite uneducated n quite mad. How can u sit down in ur house n tell us how much he earns? Just being a solicitor for 2 land deals in Abuja n Lagos can give a normal barrister hundreds of millions in profits, Talk more of such a top shot lawyer who has rises to CJN. Oga he's very wealthy n he made his money legitimately thru real estate legal deals. Stop being a fool

Any human being can forget to declare his assets n once he notices it, he can always declare it.

Even if he didn't declare his assets properly, it doesn't make him a criminal. It is left for the courts to establish weda he committed am act of culpable negligence before he becomes a criminal.

Unfortunately for thr buharideens, the man already re-filed those assets in 2016 n it's upto date.

And why are you too daft to know that you cannot call him innocent until he is been declared so by a judicial body
Why are you desperately wailing and all the keyboard warfare because he is been investigated by the EFCC
Why don't you have common sense (though its not common) to know that an asset declaration of 2016 is not updated. I guess you need a CT scan
And for saying that it is normal for a CJN to forget to declare his assets. . . I rest my case. Don't just angry me more than I'm already angrying right now
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by chiangwar: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2019
First Presidential campaign rally was head in Jos plateau state on Saturday not Sunday as claim, its means any other information you drop here is fake.

CilicMarin:
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, on Sunday warned President Muhammadu Buhari not to plunge the nation into crisis saying his party is ready to resist him.

Mr Secondus’ statement came on the heels of the upcoming arraignment of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen before the Code of Conduct Tribunal over his failure to declare his assets.

The issue is currently generating heated debate in the polity.

Mr Secondus at a PDP presidential rally in Jos on Sunday said the party would resist the president’s attempt to ‘attack’ the judiciary.

He said Mr Buhari was planning to rig the 2019 elections by first compromising the judiciary.

“Thirty days to the election, Buhari and APC want to destroy Nigeria. We (PDP) will not agree. If they want crisis, they will see it,” Mr Secondus said.

According to Mr Secondus, the last hope for the common man which is the judiciary is under attack.

“Buhari and his APC are planning to carpet it to dance to their tune. Nigerians must rise up to resist these antics capable of destroying Nigeria,” he added.

Mr Secondus said the president is desperate for a second term in office and started by attacking politicians, moved to attack the National Assembly and is now laying a siege on the judicial arm of government.

He also claimed that the APC led government “wanted to kill” the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and an opposition senator, Dino Melaye, who is presently detained by the police over criminal allegations.

“They started killing upon killing. Buhari and APC want to destroy the country. They have started with politicians, then to members of National Assembly and now heading to the judiciary. They want to carpet the judiciary so as to dance to their tune.

“We must rise up and resist it. This thing didn’t happen in Congo or Venezuela. If they want crisis, they will see it. They want to start the rigging from the judiciary but it would not work,” he said.

Meanwhile, the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, said the APC had failed in governance.

Mr Abubakar had condemned the upcoming arraignment of Mr Onnoghen.

He also promised to restructure the country while ensuring peace returns to the troubled state.

“I want to promise you three things. I will restore peace and unity in Plateau. I will make Plateau the economic nerve and provide jobs. I call on you to vote all PDP candidates. APC is not campaigning because it has already lost the election,” Mr Abubakar said.

Mr Saraki, who also spoke at the rally, said the PDP remains the only choice in 2019.

“APC promised you security, you don’t have security. APC promised you jobs but we lost jobs. There is hunger everywhere. If you want security, job and food, vote PDP,” Mr Saraki, who decamped from the APC in 2018, said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/305548-onnoghen-if-buhari-wants-crisis-we-are-ready-secondus.html
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
gentleibraheem:

And why are you too daft to know that you cannot call him innocent until he is been declared so by a judicial body
Why are you desperately wailing and all the keyboard warfare because he is been investigated by the EFCC
Why don't you have common sense (though its not common) to know that an asset declaration of 2016 is not updated. I guess you need a CT scan
And for saying that it is normal for a CJN to forget to declare his assets. . . I rest my case. Don't just angry me more than I'm already angrying right now

According to the law, He is innocent until proven guilty. But for BMZombies, everyone buhari accuses is 100% guilty.

Wait for the case to pan out, don't behave like buhari who is uneducated grin
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741183:
Mumu Secondus .
The war will be in your village with your family members, not in our darling country.
Slow poke with different kinda STUPIDITY everyday!

He's nothing but an slowpoke, more of the reasons he's always coming second in everything he lay his hands on.
Guy do u really have work? U comment on virtually all political matters for APC from morning to night. I saw ur posts/comments at 12am,2am,3am,5-8am,11am-1pm, 2pm to 11pm. U jobless o. Go get a life
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by dokie: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2019
frankmoney:
Why are the PDP going extra mile for the cjn ? It's very suspicious , making it seem like his a member of PDP or they are trying to hide something

They have to because if Buhari rigs it's only the judiciary that can upturn it.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by lilangelapc: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2019
CJN Must Go....
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by opribo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
We must becareful not to fall into the trap setup by this evil APC government led by a 'Willy Willy' president Bubu Jubrin .

Lest we forget this man went treatment for an undisclosed ailment, what we do not know is whether he is on life support drugs or devices that have terminal datelines. Therefore, if we allow him to drag the nation to war, we will be the loser because he has nothing whatsoever to loose.

He is old and has enjoyed everything ever in his life from the Nigerian tax payers money. Even if you go to war now with a man who is already on his way home, who looses at the end?

We must be extremely careful not to allow him drag this nation to war. We will use wisdom to ease him away for good. Once we notice any attempt or move to facilitate their rigging plan we quickly checkmate it by saying NO and protesting against it.
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Basher8583: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Its obvious pdp has an agenda with this CJN with the way the tin dey pain them
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by Mrbadmus1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
PDP and it's members nagging over the issue of the CJN shows how corrupt they are. There is more to this issue, I think the man must have done a lot of hidden and bad deeds in the favour of the so called PDP and it's members. That is why they're seriously ranting here and there. Very shameless people
Re: Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
post=74741183:
Mumu Secondus .
The war will be in your village with your family members, not in our darling country.
Slow poke with different kinda STUPIDITY everyday!

He's nothing but an slowpoke, more of the reasons he's always coming second in everything he lay his hands on.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Kakaka: Tinubu is not Money Conscious like Others / Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. / Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.