Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,845 members, 7,945,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

It's High-time You Ditched Copyscape! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It's High-time You Ditched Copyscape! (508 Views)

Copyscape Account Needed / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's High-time You Ditched Copyscape! by KOKOHANDS: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2019
When I started off writing at the professional level, my mentor introduced me to a method of checking Plagiarism (for free). I still thank my mentor for that exposure because it gave me the jumpstart into what will be more interesting in the years to come.

By the way, I am Ekemini Ekpo known better as Mr. Kokohands. I am that writer who paid his school fees, still pays his bills and lives his best off writing, yes, any kind of writing.

Now, back to the matter...

As I said, I started off checking plagiarism using free tools my boss showed me and the topmost of them at the time was smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/. I know some of you still use that to check plagiarism or maybe choose it's sister, duplichecker.com[/b] or it's cousin, plagscan.com.

Well, it's ok ...at least when you don't have the money to pay for premium plagiarism checkers...

..poor fellow (i didn't really mean that). I'm only saying that it will take you some time before you can break even in the writing game.

But how about trying a premium plagiarism checker like the much-glorified "Copyscape". A thousand and one out there say that "Copyscape" is the holy grail of plagiarism checking, and I say, "you guys are crazy!"

Yes, fuggin crazy!! (sorry for repeating it, no I really mean it!)

It takes me nothing to fool Copyscape. One of the methods of fooling Copyscape is the one my other mentor taught me; I mean the one I bought his course for N10, 000 while trying to get on Fiverr in those days. It works just as fine as the one I discovered for myself about 2 years later.

That is why when people try to fool me, like the guys that tried that last week when I posted an offer on this forum requesting for writers, I laugh at them.

See that job offer here: https://www.nairaland.com/4943406/earn-n5000-weekly-writing-simple

Truth is, Copyscape has serious flaws and any serious writer must please shun it just like I did (yes, with a few remaining cents inside). Thank goodness, I didn't even buy many credits (just $5). Today, I'd be crying foul (sorry, Pigeon or Turtle)

Its high time you ditched Copyscape. Copyscape is just the senior brother of smallseotools.com, duplichecker, and co.

Let's do a review together. Which platform do you think works better?

I'm using quetext.com for now which costs just $9.9 per month ....and anyone trying to fool me again with that one is in for a big, big run for his time, money, and energy. Quetext beats Copyscape hands down. I'll be back with some proofs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quillkastle Launches Free Web-publishing Platform To Promote Writers / Suicide Is Not The Way Out... An Article By David Adeleke / DISCLAIMER (CAUTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.