Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,269 members, 7,974,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! (3460 Views)

Official Website Of Telecommunication Giant Globacom Hacked / Top Online 419 Country Ranking For 2011 / Death Penalty For 419 Scum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by 9ja4eva: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2007
Guy organize group.
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by funkybaby(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
i am in support of n-guage. the site should be hacked and shut down. it is a very sick and expensive joke.  angry i dey vex as well.
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by funkybaby(f): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
i think the originators of the damn website can be linked to the same guys behind www.419eaters.com.

if you take time to read through www.419eaters.com, you will notice that all the pictures (especially in the alumni section of the damn university website) can be found on www.419eaters.com.

of course, they are pictures of scammers that were caught by the guys behind www.419eaters.com.

as much as i support the initiative behind www.419eaters.com, i feel the guys have taken it toooo far with the www.universityofnigeria.com thing. the site should be shut down !!!!
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by nguage(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2007
hey funky, I am a fan of 419eater and I am an honourable scambaiter. But I think 'this handshake don pass elbow'. taking down the website is the only solution
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by tunrexdj(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2007
THIS IS ANOTHER ATTEMPT BY THE CROOKED WESTERN WORLD TO PAINT NIGERIA BLACK.I BELIEVE THE IT ORIENTED ONES IN NAIRALAND SHOULD DO US A COLLECTIVE FAVOUR BY BRINGING DOWN THIS SITE.
DROGBA N OTHER IT GUYS @THE COMPUTER SECTION,THE CALL IS NOW URS.
BRING DOWN THIS MOTHERFXXXING SITE!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by funkybaby(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
na wa o! just clicked on the damned site now. the site is still on , angry angry angry angry

this is not the work of any 'western world'. i can bet a million that that website is the product of some bunch of nigerians based abroad that have certainly got their sense of humour and brains twisted.

@n-guage
you are a scambaiter? that is so cool. i really like the scambaiting thing. you guys are doing a good job. do u know the webmasters (or whatever they are called) that originated www.419eater.com ? maybe, you should bring to their notice the university of nigeria sh*t. they have know a trick or two on how to hack the site down.
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by oladayo042: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2010
This site is still running after 3 yrs when this thread was created.

Someone should please do something.
Re: The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! by oladayo042: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2010
Its a work of a Non-Nigerian cos some of those uni's never existed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theft In Agbor / Trailer Load Of Fulani Men Intercepted In Lagos, Driver Runs Away / Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.