Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard (22976 Views)

Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Fact:one Greatest Fact About Ibrahimovic One Season At United / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by RealBadBoy: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Krasid:
This is why Hazard will not win a ballon d'or. He would rather fanboy an ambitionless midget contented with lifting La liga and copa every year than the king who has won it all. Pathetic.
lol.. u dey hate. Messi too good. Tell Ronaldo to fall back an assist his teammates if he can even score one goal in a season.... But Messi does that.....lol

10 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lizilicious:
Messi the real G.O.A.T..

You look good cool

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Whobedatte(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Krasid:
This is why Hazard will not win a ballon d'or. He would rather fanboy an ambitionless midget contented with lifting La liga and copa every year than the king who has won it all. Pathetic.
Is that the reason he won't win balon d'or ?
Use your sense nah bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Mikee7(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na wah oh grin grin I'm surprised like for Messi and share for Ronaldo did not full this thread cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by grandstar(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
They say Ronaldo is the best in the world but Messi is from another planet

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by TheBeat: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
No one is close. Forget the media rivalry. The fact no one compares CR7 to maradona and pele is enough to lay that claim. Ronaldo is no doubt a goal machine but his numbers in this only area he seems better than Messi is not good enough.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Victorblaze14(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
With this statement Madrid won't sign you again mark my words
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Ask GIORGIO CHELLINI.....
GioGio CHELLINI, said you can mark CR7 out
When asked about MESSI, he only did the SIGN OF the CROSS and walked away grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by somehow: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Maradona the drug cheat?

Ronaldo de Lima GOAT?
Omoluabi9:
NOT EVEN CLOSE!

He is not as great as Diego Maradona and Ronaldo De Lima.

If you know, you know...

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by obonujoker(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi all time career stats club and country..

Goals: 640 Assist: 264 Apps: 787

Ronaldo

Goals: 673 Assist: 216 Apps: 940 apps

Positions they can play..

Messi.. CF, RW, LW, CAM

Rinaldo... CF, RW, LW, LM, RM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Shugargal(f): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
I respect you more Hazard for saying the truth, only one GOAT that Liveth, you too na ewu before the other ewus.. hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Ay77(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi is far better
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Hermes019: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Omoluabi9:
NOT EVEN CLOSE!

He is not as great as Diego Maradona and Ronaldo De Lima.

If you know, you know...
Because they won the world cup,I disagree
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by obonujoker(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
RealBadBoy:
lol.. u dey hate. Messi too good. Tell Ronaldo to fall back an assist his teammates if he can even score one goal in a season.... But Messi does that.....lol

Buh messi just has about 40 career assists than Rinaldo, bro all time...
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ikpewe:
WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.
That will be very nice sir. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by firebrand: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
The king does'nt comment about his subject, but the subject make lots of remarks concerning the king. From Pele to Maradona, CR7 to Hazard to Neyma etc, are all commentators about the the King Messi, the real G.O.A.T. While the king (Messi) will acknowledge them all with his golden silence, the e-rats will continue looking for the media hyped substitutes as another king.

Long live Lionel Messi, the god of football, the King of football for all generation, the real G.O.A.T.

13 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:
Messi fans say Messi competes with Modric and co for assists, buh they forget that Ronaldo has over 230 career assists which is more than what even their Xavi and Iniesta combined produced during their peak years....

Can someone actually understand this messi fans??
One thing you have to understand is that most ardent football fans do not really value Ronado's assists because he is not a playmaker like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi or Modric.
Talking of players who can thread passes from midfield or give passes which take out multiple players.

With all due respect much of Ronaldo's assists are inadvertent.
Shoot at goal and someone intercepts and scores or pull a cross and someone taps in.

He has got a lot of assists but he is far from the play maker people love to see.
That's why his assists are slept on.

13 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Best player on Epl

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hazard.... in the likes on Isco!

I think when u compare Messi and cr7, hazard isn’t there.
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by obonujoker(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
tesppidd:
One thing you have to understand is that most ardent football fans do not really value Ronafos assists because he is not a playmaker like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi or Modric.
Talking of players who can thread passes from midfield or give passes which take out multiple players.

With all due respect much of Ronaldo's assists are inadvertent.
Shoot at goal and someone intercepts and scores or pull a cross and someone taps in.

He has got a lot of assists but he is far from the play maker people love to see.

Do you know what it means to have 216 career assists?? Why didn't those playmakers etc, surpass him, at least they started playing at almost the same time....
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Frankaka8(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Krasid:
This is why Hazard will not win a ballon d'or. He would rather fanboy an ambitionless midget contented with lifting La liga and copa every year than the king who has won it all. Pathetic. It's no coincidence that Mbappe who is a CR7 fan already has a better ballon d'or ranking that Hazard at just 20. And I surmise that he will win one very soon and move to a bigger club like Madrid whilst Hazard would soon clock 30 and still be watching youtube videos of Messi with his kids and fawning about how Messi is the only G.O.A.T.
e pain this one oooo. please take paracetamol to relieve the pain and get well soon, hater.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Best player on Epl
sorry! That was year back! Right now, hazard isn’t premier league best!

Best in all round is best player! Right now I’d pick Pogba., Silva ., kelvin over hazard
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:
sorry! That was year back! Right now, hazard isn’t premier league best!

Best in all round is best player! Right now [b][/b]I’d pick Pogba., Silva ., kelvin over hazard
Your opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Your opinion tho
analysis!

And my opinion as well bro
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by tesppidd: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:

Do you know what it means to have 216 career assists?? Why didn't those playmakers etc, surpass him, at least they started playing at almost the same time....
noted!

But do not derail Sir.

We are talking Messi V Ronaldo.

Compare their assists.
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by tesppidd: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Frankaka8:
e pain this one oooo. please take paracetamol to relieve the pain and get well soon, hater.
lol

That guy's name is krasid.

I know him well.

He lives and loves Ronaldo.

grin

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Their is only one GOAT in the world that is King messi. The rest na for ewedu soup

7 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Shugargal(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo
MESSI is an act of God by Platini

MESSI, is really CARZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
I rest my case, humbly.
Bros I love you for all this write up, your statements here de give me goose bumps, one gun salute for you bro, people should stop hating this Messi so they can live a peaceful and longer life. smiles

5 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by TEYA: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mopolchi:
First to comment.Hazard himself na GOAT
Yet imagine a GOAT calling another GOAT. Messi is the GOAT of GOATS!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" / Free Single Bet Of The Day / Roberto Martinez Announced As New Portugal Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.