Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Router Causing Slow Internet - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Router Causing Slow Internet (399 Views)

Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Router Causing Slow Internet by nickrobin007: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2019
We know that Interference can be caused by simply having another electronic device too close to the wireless router itself. I am having the same problem. My wireless router is sitting on or very close to our TV or sub-woofer speaker, or other electronic devices, so, it is causing interference and as the result, my router is getting slow. I have tried a lot to increase the speed of the router by resetting it and also have searched how to reset linksys route, but no change in speed is found.
Re: Router Causing Slow Internet by Stevie89: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2019
It's possible that your router was just already old. Network requirements are constantly growing and you need to be aware of the latest trends. I installed the new dd-wrt firmware. It was easy to do because I have tp link router login.
Re: Router Causing Slow Internet by anniebesant98: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2020
I was facing [url]Linksys router error 2117[/url]https://routererrorcode.com/blog/linksys-router-error-2117/, I read this article & able to working back my router.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

��OUR VALENTINE'S GIFTS FOR YOU ALONE- OPEN!!! �� / What Is The Importance Of Social Media Marketing? / GIFT WRAP For Magento 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.